- Mood swings, nervousness, irritability, and other emotional changes
- Abnormal sensations (such as numbness or tingling)
- Muscle twitching
- Decreased cognitive function
- Peripheral vision impairment
- Stinging or needle-like sensations in the extremities and mouth
- Loss of coordination
- Impairments of speech and hearing
- Autoimmune conditions
- Decreased white blood cell activity
- Shortness of breath
- Low testosterone level
- Increased salivation
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rashes, itching
The two main sources may include:
Other less common sources may include
- Elemental mercury sources
- Organic mercury sources
- Inorganic mercury sources
Fresh vegetable juicing with a variety of greens, carrots, cilantro and
beets is recommended on a daily basis to aid in detoxification of
A high-fiber diet rich in fruits and vegetables is important to bind
Additional fiber from chia, psyllium, or ground flaxseeds is also
recommended to aid detoxification.
Adequate water intake of 60 to 80 ounces daily is important to support
Foods to Avoid
Make sure to avoid all fish known to be laden with mercury. This list
- Croaker (white Pacific)
Prescription for Natural Cures
by James F. Balch and Mark Stengler
Super Prescription # 1
– LifeSource Product Take 250 to 500 mg twice daily. This super antioxidant pulls mercury out of
the cells and supports liver and kidney detoxification.
Super Prescription # 2
– LifeSource Product Take 200 mcg daily. This mineral increases mercury excretion and prevents
Super Prescription # 3
– LifeSource Product Take 3.000 g daily to bind mercury in the digestive tract and promote its
Super Prescription # 4 Modified citrus pectin
This special type of fiber has been shown to bind and help excrete several
metals, including mercury.
Super Prescription # 5
Alpha Lipoic Acid - ALA
– LifeSource Product Take 300 mg twice daily to support mercury detoxification.
Super Prescription # 6
NAC - N-Acetyl Cysteine
– LifeSource Product Take 500 mg twice daily on an empty stomach to support mercury
Super Prescription # 7
– LifeSource Product Take 1,000 mg two or three times daily to support liver and kidney
– LifeSource Product
Take twenty billion organisms or more daily. They are an important part of
the detoxification activity in the gut.
Multivitamin and Mineral Formula
– LifeSource Product
Take as directed on the label. Provides a base of nutrients that aid your
organs and cells in eliminating mercury.
Have Questions on this
or any other product or health issue for you or a loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us,
we will walk you through what supplements will help you and which ones you
really don’t need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free:
LifeSource Vitamins, from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run our
business, we answer to God in all we do and have since 1992!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product
exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal
Regulation (21 CFR, part 111) Current Good
Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Proudly Made in the USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on
Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
Vitamins: Since 1992
*Disclaimer: None of the above
statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your physician
before taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results
Disclaimer: All the
information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the
founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at
LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing
since 1992. Other articles and information are based on the opinions of
the authors, who retain the copyright as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own
studying and research and taking your health care into your own hands is always
best, especially in partnership with your health care professional. If you
are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical conditions,
always consult your health care professional before taking supplements based on
the information on this site.