How do I return an item?
No returns will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Please contact customer service for an RMA.
Refunds are offered on Unopened Product within 30 days of purchase. Credit for product will be applied once the product has been received at LifeSource. No credit will be given for Shipping and Handling charges.
Returned, refused and seized packages
We strongly encourage you to contact your customs office or other appropriate authority before you place an order to familiarize yourself with any regulations or restrictions that may apply. Customs regulations differ by country and not knowing their regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, delivery being delayed, or returned to us.
Before you make a purchase, please read our disclaimer regarding returned, refused or seized orders:
• Address or other customer error: If a package is returned to LifeSource Vitamins due to address error (or any other error) made by the customer, the customer will be responsible for any shipping fees incurred. A refund will be issued for merchandise only, minus a 20% restocking fee.
• Violation of laws: If a package is returned to LifeSource Vitamins due to violation of a country's laws, the customer will be responsible for any fees (such as quarantine, warehousing or shipping) billed to LifeSource Vitamins. A refund will be issued for merchandise only, minus a 20% restocking fee.
• Customer refusal: If a customer refuses a package because of additional fees (or for any other reason), LifeSource Vitamins will issue a refund for merchandise only, minus a 20% restocking fee, upon receipt of the returned package. The customer will be responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
• Customs seizure: If a package has been halted/seized by customs or abandoned by the shipping carrier, the customer will not receive credit for the order. If and when LifeSource Vitamins receives the returned package, a refund will be issued for merchandise only, minus a 20% restocking fee.
• For any returned package: For any order that is returned to LifeSource Vitamins, if return shipping cost is greater than the cost of goods ordered, LifeSource Vitamins will instruct the carrier to abandon the package. In such a case, the customer will not receive a refund for the order, but will not be liable for the return shipping cost.
• Destroyed or unreturned package: If a package has been destroyed by customs or the carrier, or has otherwise not been returned to LifeSource Vitamins, we cannot issue a refund for the order.
Any duties or taxes that may apply are your responsibility.
Import taxes, customs duties and tariffs
Prices do not include customs fees, taxes, duties or tariffs.
Each country has its own laws and regulations. We cannot predict or estimate additional customs fees, taxes or tariffs that may apply to your order. It is your responsibility to pay these fees or to contact your country's appropriate authority to discuss or dispute such fees. These fees are determined by your local authority. LifeSource Vitamins has no control over these fees and does not collect any money from them.
If any additional fees apply to your order, you will be charged at the time of delivery. As stated in our disclaimer, if you refuse a shipment because of these fees, we will issue a refund for merchandise only minus a 20% restocking fee, upon receipt of the returned package. You will be responsible for any shipping fees (including return shipping) incurred and/or billed to LifeSource Vitamins.
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
800-567-8122 toll free