Resp-Ease/Respiratory Complex is a great respiratory remedy for acute
colds, flu, sinus infections, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, smokers’
lung, pneumocystis, and general lung congestion. It is a powerful lung
macrophage (white blood cell) stimulant to help the lung powerfully
address viral and bacterial conditions. It helps clear the lungs of
congestion in order to resolve lingering mucus that wants to be
expelled. If mucus stays in the lungs too long, it becomes a breeding
ground for viruses and bacteria to continually live, thus prolonging
recovery from colds and flues.
Respir-Ease/Respiratory Complex is a preventative for people who lecture,
travel, teach, work in the public health arena or are prone to getting
sick. It is great in that “uh oh” stage where one feels like they are on
the edge of getting sick. Use of Respir-Ease/Respiratory Complex at the
initial onset of a respiratory illness usually will stop it or diminish it
(combine with Echinacea).
For colds and flu, Respir-Ease/Respiratory Complex is a powerful and
immediate lung white blood cell stimulant (Osha, Lomatium). Phlegm is
loosened with Licorice, the chest cavity is opened with Lobelia, lungs
relax with Wild Cherry and Mullein, and Yerba Santa excites the lung cilia
to remove the phlegm. This is especially good for spastic cough.
Respir-Ease/Respiratory Complex will increase oxygen uptake and is
indicated for athletes, altitude sickness, oxygen-depleted individuals, and
asthmatics. It is great for high-altitude sports. Osha brings blood into
the capillaries of the lung, thus facilitating oxygen uptake via
Respir-Ease/Respiratory Complex will help smokers to clear out their lungs.
It will mildly bronchial dilate for asthmatics.
See All of the LifeSource Vitamins Essential Oils, Carriers and
100% TESTING OF LIQUID EXTRACT INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high-performance thin-layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin, or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptic – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulation standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation. (
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities. (
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!