Organic Liquid Herbal Extract
Lemon Balm is a calming herb that is helpful for sleep disorders, anxiety,
tension, restlessness, and irritability. It is a gentle sedative and is
anti-spasmodic for internal cramps. It helps both the mind and body to
relax in a more gentle way. It is milder than Valerian or Hops which are
stronger sedatives for sleep and pain. Compared to Chamomile, which is
mostly physically oriented, Lemon Balm relaxes both the body and
additionally calms mental and emotional turmoil. It is a nice way to relax
at the end of the day and unwind.
Lemon Balm is also an effective treatment for gastrointestinal complaints
such as indigestion, gas, cramping, and irritable bowel, as it will calm
down mild spasms in the digestive tract. It can also be used for the elderly
with discomfort in their bowels from gas and constipation pain. It is safe
and gentle. The constituents in Lemon Balm believed to be responsible for
its relaxing and gas-relieving effects are its terpenes, part of the herb's
Applied topically, Lemon Balm can relieve irritation and help heal wounds,
skin irritations, and insect bites. Its anti-viral properties make Lemon
Balm an effective treatment for herpes simplex infections. If used at the
first sign of flare-ups, Lemon Balm can speed healing and lessen scabbing.
It can also be applied topically long term to prevent outbreaks. It is best
taken orally at the same time to calm the nerve endings for those with
frequent herpes outbreaks as this virus lives in the nerve endings and is
activated by stress.
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high-performance thin-layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin, or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptic – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulatory standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation.
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities.
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: [email protected]
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!