Kids & Teens Potty Helper is a mild laxative formula that can be used
for occasional constipation or sluggish bowels. It is a gentle formula that
is safe for children, the elderly, and anyone with a sensitive system.
Yellow Dock stimulates bile production and is often used as a digestive
bitter for those with poor digestion. By increasing bile output,
peristalsis will increase to help assist in normal healthy bowel function.
Yellow Dock contains small amounts of anthraquinone glycosides, which
contribute to its mild laxative effects. Yellow Dock also promotes the
absorption of nutrients by the ileum.
Licorice increases the hormone aldosterone, which makes one hold more
water. It will help hydrate and soften dry stools and act as a mild
laxative. It will hydrate a dry body, decrease the frequent need to urinate, and increase the volume of urine. It is specific for those who wake to
urinate (eliminating other urinary infections, prostate problems, etc.).
Licorice is soothing to the digestive tract and is famous for healing
stomach and duodenal ulcers. The licorice will also increase the blood levels
of one's cortisol. This cortisone will decrease inflammation for all
Marshmallow is a demulcent herb rich in mucilage that soothes and protects
irritated or inflamed mucosal tissues in the intestines and bowel. It eases
bowel movements and helps with constipation, gastric distress, and
irritable bowel syndrome.
Peppermint relaxes the smooth muscle of the intestinal tract and is
antispasmodic. It can relieve indigestion, gas, bloating, and irritable
bowel. It also speeds up gastric emptying and reduces nausea.
Kid’s Potty Helper is not diluted but is instead, a full-strength extract
suitable for adults as well.
See All LifeSource Vitamins Complete Line of Kids/Teens Multis: Click Here
See All LifeSource Vitamins Entire Kids/Teens Products Line, Articles, and Studies: Click Here
See All LifeSource Vitamins Complete Line of Kids/Teens Liquid
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high-performance thin-layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin, or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptic – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulatory standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation. (
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities. (
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: [email protected]
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!