Butter or Margarine? Which is better for you?
Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten turkeys. When it killed the
turkeys, the people who had put all the money into the research wanted a
payback so they put their heads together to figure out what to do with this
product to get their money back.
It was a white substance with no food appeal so they added the yellow
coloring and sold it to people to use in place of butter. How do you like
it? They have come out with some clever new flavorings.
DO YOU KNOW.. The difference between margarine and butter?
Read on to the end...gets very interesting!
· Both have the same amount of calories.
· Butter is slightly higher in saturated fats at 8 grams; compared to 5
grams for margarine.
· Eating margarine can increase heart disease in women by 53% over eating
the same amount of butter, according to a recent Harvard Medical Study.
· Eating butter increases the absorption of many other nutrients in other
· Butter has many nutritional benefits where margarine has a few and only
because they are added!
· Butter tastes much better than margarine and it can enhance the flavours
of other foods.
· Butter has been around for centuries where margarine has been around for
less than 100 years.
· And now, for Margarine..
· Very High in Trans fatty acids .
· Triples risk of coronary heart disease ...
· Increases total cholesterol and LDL (this is the bad cholesterol) and
lowers HDL cholesterol, (the good cholesterol)
· Increases the risk of cancers up to five times..
· Lowers quality of breast milk.
· Decreases immune response.
· Decreases insulin response.
· And here's the most disturbing fact....HERE IS THE PART THAT IS VERY
· Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC...and shares 27
ingredients with PAINT...HELP!!!
These facts alone were enough to have me avoiding margarine for life and
anything else that is hydrogenated (this means hydrogen is added, changing
the molecular structure of the substance).
You can try this yourself:
Purchase a tub of margarine and leave it open in your garage or shaded
area. Within a couple of days you will notice a couple of things:
* no flies, not even those pesky fruit flies will go near it (that should
tell you something)
* it does not rot or smell differently because it has no nutritional value;
nothing will grow on it. Even those teeny weeny microorganisms will not a
find a home to grow. Why? Because it is nearly plastic. Would you melt your
Tupperware and spread that on your toast?
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulatory standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation. (
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities. (
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!