LifeSource Vitamins Ultra Plant Protein is a nutritionally-complete plant protein supplement that is highly digestible & free of common food irritants. The combination of our exceptional plant proteins scores a perfect 1.0 on the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS). PDCAAS is the gold standard for rating the quality of protein for human nutrition.
Our Multi Source Vegan Protein contains, Pea Protein Isolate and 3 other plant proteins packed with Omega 3’s, Cranberry Seed Protein, Chia Seed Protein and Sacha Inchi Seed Protein.
LifeSource Vitamins Ultra Plant Protein also contains added BCAA’s to make it unique among protein products. Most plant-based products contain less than optimal amounts of these important compounds. BCAA’s are important for preventing muscle breakdown and supporting muscle growth.• Finally a deliciously great tasting Vegan Plant Protein that mixes perfectly
- Synergistic enzyme blend ensures easy digestion*
- Blended with Omega 3 rich Chia Seed and Sacha Inchi Seed
- 21 grams of pure clean vegan protein
- Provides energy for working muscles and promotes muscle growth*
- Great for all diets, sensitivities to whey and other protein sources
- Sweetened w/ Stevia – NOT Sucralose!
- Contains a whopping 6,225mg of BCAA’s, (BCAA’s: leucine, isoleucine, and valine)
- Also contains 3,475mg of Glutamine to Support Lean Muscle Mass, Muscle Growth & Strength, Immune Function and GI health*
- Boosts your pre-workout energy level and helps your muscles recover after exercising: BCAA’s, Amino’s & Glutamine.*
- Our processing is earth friendly and no chemical processes.
Multi Source Vegan Proteins:
Pea Protein Isolate, Cranberry Seeds, Chia Seeds & Sacha Inchi Seeds
- This Multi Source Plant Based Protein has incredible taste & texture.
- Formulated with Inulin for prebiotic support*
- Mimics the amino acid profile of Milk Protein which aids in muscle growth and maintenance*
- Supports Immune System Function*
- Great for Diets, Curbing Appetites, Increasing Vitality*
- Extremely low in fat and has only 4g of carbs per serving
Great for Bodybuilding: LifeSource Vitamins Ultra Plant Protein is power packed with amino acids. Amino Acids are the building blocks of proteins, which are formed from long chains of amino acids. Of the 20 nutritional amino acids, 8 are essential, which means that the body is unable to manufacture them so they must be obtained from food. Bodybuilders these days are hard-pressed to find a suitable supplement for them amidst the myriad of protein powders that are flooding the market today. With choices catering to vegans and non-vegans alike, serving the purpose of complementing strict diet regimens to being full-fledged meal replacements, it can be quite a challenging task to choose the best one that will help you achieve your fitness goals. We feel this is the one, our Ultra Plant Protein!*
LifeSource Vitamins Ultra Plant Protein Powder is produced using a patented cold extrusion and filtration process which doesn't use enzymes or extraction solvents.
VEGAN • VEGETARIAN • NON GMO • GLUTEN FREE •
DAIRY FREE • NO SOY • NO FILLERS
HYPO ALLERGENIC • NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS
NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS • NO PRESERVATIVES
NO YEAST • NO CORN • NO WHEAT • NO SALT ADDED • LACTOSE FREE •
You don't have to be one of the 12 million Americans (2% of adults and 5% of children) who suffer from food allergies to appreciate the benefits of a great-tasting, easily digestible protein shake. There are eight major food allergens which account for more than 90 percent of all documented food allergies. Our Ultra Plant Protein is free of them all. No milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat gluten or soybeans. Active lifestyles require a product that doesn’t slow you down or place additional strain on your body. Ultra Plant Protein is the most complete, hypoallergenic protein on the market today, and again, it tastes great!
Whey Protein vs. Plant Protein sources:
Animal protein is more similar in structure to our bodies as compared to plant protein and therefore it is absorbed faster. Also, animal protein possesses a complete set of amino acids thus some consider it the best source of all the protein required by the body.
On the other hand, plant protein sources are termed incomplete in their profile of amino acids. For example, the plant protein source with the closest number of amino acids in its protein profile is the soy bean. However, it lacks in the amino acid methionine which is needed by the body for metabolism.
Unlike animal protein, plant protein is merited by its lack of harmful cholesterol that may cause heart diseases and increase blood pressure when consumed. It is also enriched with more fibers, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants as compared to animal protein sources.
PEA PROTEIN: Is a relatively new form of protein powder which is valued for its high digestibility (95-98%), low potential for allergic responses, and low price. Pea protein has a light, flurry texture and slightly sweet taste which mixes well in solution. Pea protein is less allergenic than soy and has no negative health controversies associated with it.
Pea Protein Isolate is an ideal plant protein for sports supplementation or weight control. It has a slight savory taste and mixes easily in water. Our Pea Protein is produced from U.S. yellow non-GMO peas, using a natural chemical-free process. LifeSource Vitamins pea protein is one of the most consistent sources available. An allergen-friendly raw nutrient, and is what we believe through exhaustive testing to be the best tasting pea protein on the market available at any price.
CRANBERRY SEED PROTEIN: Cranberry protein powder is safe for vegetarians, rich in fiber, and packed with vital omega fatty acids 3, 6, and 9. It also contains both soluble and insoluble fiber and packs antioxidants several times more potent than vitamin C.
Over the past 5 years, scientists have identified an increasing number of mechanisms that help explain the anti-cancer properties of cranberries. These mechanisms are now known to include: blocked expression of MMPs (matrix metalloproteinase); inhibition of ODC (ornithine decarboxylase enzymes); stimulation of QRs (quinone reductase enzymes); inhibition of CYP2C9s (Phase I detoxification enzymes); and triggering of apoptosis (programmed cell death) in tumor cells. The cancer-preventive benefits of cranberries are now known to extend to cancers of the breast, colon, lung, and prostate.
A substantial number of recent studies have shown that whole cranberries consumed in dietary form—in comparison with purified cranberry extracts consumed in either liquid or dried supplement form—do a better job of protecting our cardiovascular system and our liver. Several groups of researchers have summarized their health benefit findings by pointing out that it is the synergy among cranberry nutrients (rather than individual cranberry components) that is responsible for cranberry's health benefits. This synergy is only found in the whole berry as consumed in food form. This rule about whole dietary intake appears to apply to the antioxidant benefits, anti-inflammatory benefits, and anti-cancer benefits of cranberry.
CHIA SEED PROTEIN: Chia Seed are full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and protein. Besides being a rich source of nutrients, they also help to balance blood sugar and lower cholesterol. They are considered a complete protein and contain calcium, boron and iron, and antioxidant properties exceed more than 3 times that of blueberries.
Chia seeds are a real nutritional power plant and are full of omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. They, like flaxseed oil, were ready for consumption without the need to grind and can be stored for a long time without rancid. One portion provide one third of the daily requirement of fiber. Due to its high content of omega-3 and fiber, they can help if you want to lose weight and help the body eliminate unwanted toxins.
10 Reasons LifeSource Vitamins uses Chia Seeds Protein in our Vegan Formula:
1. High in fiber
2. Adds Omega 3 to your diet.
3. Contains Niacin, Copper, Calcium and Thiamine
4. Source of Selenium, Manganese, Phosphorus, & Magnesium
5. May Help you Lose Weight Without Starving, Cuts food Cravings, Chia absorbs up to 12 times its own weight and expands to curb your appetite
6. May Help Balance Blood Sugar*
7. Help Prevent Diverticulitis / Diverticulosis*
8. Helps you feel more energized all day long
9. Contributing to its super-seed status, ounce for ounce, chia seeds have more omega-3 fatty acids than salmon!
10. Studies Show it can be beneficial for Heart Health.*
SACHA INCHI SEED PROTEIN: Sacha Inchi Seed Protein is packed with nutrition and when used for medicinal purposes and can effectively help to treat depression and anxiety. Working with the central nervous system, this oil helps to improve your mood and reduce the risk of depression. It can also help to control asthma and fight diabetes.
The Omega 3 helps to reduce and control your blood sugar levels. Occasionally this product is used on sores and cuts to reduce inflammation. One of the main reasons we added Sacha Inchi Seeds is because they contain a high level of Omega 3. This has long been known to improve your overall health. It reduces the amount of plaque in the arteries and also lowers your bad cholesterol levels. This in turn really helps to reduce your risk of developing heart disease. It is also known to really help with mental health. Helping the nerves to respond better to one another, Omega 3 has long been linked to the prevention of depression.*
Want to curb your appetite?
Two tablespoons of pea protein powder is all it takes to curb your cravings.
In a 2009 Canadian study, Scientists at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg discovered that consuming pea protein helps lower high blood pressure and also helps the kidneys flush out toxins. But according to Dr. Aluko, eating whole peas won’t lower blood pressure. One needs to consume the protein that has been enzymatically treated with the naturally occurring sugars removed. This study shows that pea protein could potentially delay the onset of kidney disease in those with high blood pressure and extend the lives of those suffering with kidney disease.
WHY TAKE ULTRA PLANT PROTEIN FROM LIFESOURCE VITAMINS?Hypoallergenic - If you have allergies to certain proteins (especially to whey protein), pea protein powder may be the perfect natural alternative for you.
- Excellent Vegan Option – Vegans around the world are discovering Pea Protein and protein becomes a daily must have for them. Pea protein is a great all natural and completely vegan way to get the high servings of protein you need to complement your nutrient intake daily.
- Cost – Be aware of inexpensive Pea Proteins, just like anything else, there is a difference in cost when you use cold processing vs heat processing, which we all know heat kills nutrients. Pea Protein is only good if it works and your body can process it. If it is free and doesn’t work, it is still useless to your body!
- Easy to Digest - Pea protein powder is highly soluble meaning that it is easy on your stomach. If other protein powders have been giving you a difficult time in this respect, many find that pea protein powder is a much better option.
- Amino Acids - The importance of amino acids cannot be understated. They are essential to living a healthy lifestyle and pea protein powder is packed with them.
- Helps the Kidneys. Let's face it, we tend to dump far too many toxins into our system. Intentionally or not, our culture consumes them in fast food, genetically modified food, as well as from environmental factors. All of these things negatively affect kidney function, but pea protein powder has been shown to INCREASE kidney function and cleanse the system. *
- Lowers Cholesterol - High cholesterol is on the rise in America, but you can take action to get it under control with pea protein powder. It has been shown to lower cholesterol with a daily serving. *
- High Protein Content This is probably why most people would be attracted to pea protein powder. Most commercial providers have about 20 grams of protein per scoop! But this is also GOOD protein that is HIGH QUALITY. It is important to pay attention to the quality, not just the quantity of protein you are consuming. With over 6 BCAAs per serving, pea protein will help foster rapid muscle building as well. *
Vitamins Ultra Plant Protein is the best tasting plant protein on the market, a
nutritionally-complete plant protein supplement that is highly digestible &
free of common food irritants. It scores a perfect 1.0 on the Protein
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Proudly Made in the USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!