Atrial Fibrillations - Conditions and Cures With Proven Effective Supplements Listed
Atrial Fibrillation is characterized by a rapid and irregular heartbeat. The duration of each episode can be short or longer-lasting. A normal heartbeat ranges from 60-100 beats per minute, but the heartbeat of patients with Atrial Fibrillation (A-fib or AF) ranges from 100 to 175 beats per minute, (even as high as 400 beats). A-fib can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure, and other heart diseases. 2.7 million Americans suffer from Atrial Fibrillations each year and going up each year.
Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation are:
- Trembling Hands
- Heart Palpitations
- Shortness of Breath
- Excessive Sweating
- Chest Pain
Atrial fibrillation may be:
- Occasional. In this case, it's called paroxysmal (par-ok-SIZ-mul) atrial fibrillation. You may have symptoms that come and go, usually lasting for a few minutes to hours. Sometimes symptoms occur for as long as a week and episodes can happen repeatedly. Your symptoms might go away on their own or you may need treatment.
- Persistent. With this type of atrial fibrillation, your heart rhythm doesn't go back to normal on its own. If you have persistent atrial fibrillation, you'll need treatment such as an electrical shock or medications in order to restore your heart rhythm.
- Long-standing persistent. This type of atrial fibrillation is continuous and lasts longer than 12 months.
- Permanent. In this type of atrial fibrillation, the abnormal heart rhythm can't be restored. You'll have atrial fibrillation permanently, and you'll often require medications to control your heart rate and to prevent blood clots.
Risk Factors for Atrial Fibrillation:
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack (prior
- Coronary artery disease
- Abnormal heart valve
- Heart defects you're born with (congenital
- An overactive thyroid gland or other metabolic imbalances
- Exposure to stimulants, such as medications, caffeine, tobacco or alcohol
- Sick sinus syndrome — improper functioning of the heart's natural pacemaker
- Lung disease
- Previous heart surgery
- Viral infection
- Stress due to surgery, pneumonia, or other illnesses
- Sleep apnea
Vitamin C & Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplements Shown Effective in Helping Atrial Fibrillation patients and prevention of A-fib:
The Association between Vitamin C and Atrial Fibrillation:
Atrial Fibrillation triggers cardiac cells to
produce free radicals and induces oxidative damage to the heart tissue, which
further exacerbates A-fib. Vitamin
C can neutralize free radicals, break this vicious cycle, and mitigate the
symptoms of Arial Fibrillation.
The Association between Omega 3 Fatty Acids and Atrial Fibrillation:
Omega 3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory
functions because they inhibit atrium fibrosis, which is an early sign of
Atrial Fibrillation. A-fib is a common outcome of heart surgery.
Blood levels of omega
3 fatty acids are low in patients with heart disease, and supplementation
after heart surgery reduces the risk of Atrial Fibrillation.
Vitamin C Meta-anylisis:
15 Research Papers and 1,738 post-heart surgery
Atrial Fibrillation patients showed that Vitamin
C significantly curtailed the risk of reoccurrence of Atrial Fibrillation.
Omega 3 Fatty Acid Meta-analysis:
Six research papers studied the relationship
between omega 3 fatty acids and atrial fibrillation in 928 heart surgery
3 fatty acids were shown to significantly reduce the risk of Atrial
Vitamin C: 500mg to 1,000mg daily - see
all Vit C’s here: Click
Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 2 grams daily.
(2,000mg) - see all Omega 3 Supplement here: Click
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulatory standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation. ( 21 CFR, part 111 ) as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities. ( CGMP ).
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network) and many more…
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your physician before taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run our business, we answer to God in all we do!