New Larger /
Also Available in 90 Count
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland in the brain. Human Growth Hormone promotes tissue repair, cell regeneration in the bones, muscles and vital organs, and supports the immune system in combating infection and disease. Do you want to raise your testosterone levels safely and naturally? This is the way you should raise them, without injecting the harmful side effect ways that are popular now, as these can cause serious side effects.
As we age, our HGH levels decline to a fraction of the levels of our youth. Studies now indicate that as much as 90-95% of human growth hormone (HGH) levels have dropped by the time a person reaches the age of 80. It has been discovered that as your pituitary gland produces less and less HGH, the symptoms of many of our age-related problems increase. In fact, everything associated with aging may be due in part to the decline of Human Growth Hormone production.
Who can use HGH?
Anyone over the age of 25, consult with your doctor to make sure all is clear.
See All LifeSource Vitamins HGH Products, Articles and Studies: Click Here
The Human Growth Hormone in our bodies helps with maintaining bone density, boosting our immune system, detoxification of the body, improving skin elasticity, texture and tone, burning fat and building muscle and overall maintaining youthfulness.
LifeSource Vitamins HGH Complex has no toxicity or side effects associated with it as it uses a unique blend of the highest quality ingredients available that are clinically proven to work. This formula encourages your body to bring itself into youthful balance and release optimum, higher amounts of HGH, like you did when you were in your teens and twenties. You are simply instructing your own body to naturally and safely produce optimum levels of its own age-reversing hormone.*
LifeSource Vitamins HGH Tablets contains a great blend of amino acids, including most of the essential amino acids that the body cannot produce on its own.
AMINO ACIDS are the "Building Blocks" of the body. Besides building cells and repairing tissue, amino acids form antibodies to combat invading bacteria & viruses; they are part of the enzyme & hormonal system; they build nucleoproteins (RNA & DNA); they carry oxygen throughout the body and participate in muscle activity.
Amino acids are nothing new. Bodybuilders and athletes have been taking the same amino acids in dietary supplements for many years, long before there were any HGH products, and they still take those same amino acids daily.
What have Amino Acids been shown to help with?
- Alanine: Enhances the immune system; lowers risk of kidney stones; aids in alleviating hypoglycemia.*
- Arginine: Increases sperm count; accelerates wound healing; enhances sexual performance in men; tones muscle tissue.*
- Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine(Branched Chain Amino Acids): Enhances the immune system; increases stamina and endurance; expels harmful ammonia from the body.*
- Cysteine: Helps prevent baldness; alleviates psoriasis; improves the condition of hair, skin, and nails; promotes fat burning and muscle building. (Converts into cystine as needed.)*
- Cystine: Aids in preventing side effects from chemotherapy and radiation therapy; reduces the accumulation of age spots. (Converts into cysteine as needed.)*
- Glutamic Acid: Helps improve brain function; aids in the metabolism of sugars and fats; useful in the treatment of children's behavioral disorders, epilepsy, and muscular dystrophy. (Converts into glutamine as needed.)*
- glycine: Necessary for central nervous system function; aids in healing; helps treat stomach hyperacidity; prevent seizures. (Can be converted into serine in the body when needed.)*
- Histidine: Helps alleviate rheumatoid arthritis; alleviates stress; aids in improving libido.*
- Methionine : Aids in lowering cholesterol; helps in the treatment of schizophrenia and Parkinson's disease; may protect against tumors.*
- Phenylalanine: Acts as an antidepressant; helps suppress appetite; can function in some forms as a natural painkiller.*
- Proline: Aids in wound healing; helps increase learning ability.*
- Serine: Helps alleviate pain; can act as a natural anti-psychotic.*
- Threonine: Necessary for utilization of protein in diet; may provide symptomatic improvement in some patients with Lou Gehrig's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).*
See All LifeSource Vitamins Workout Products, Articles, and Studies: Click Here
See All LifeSource Vitamins Diet & Weight Loss Products, Articles, and Studies: Click Here
Directions for Use:
Adults: Take two to three tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulatory standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation.
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities.
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!