Lifesource Vitamins Organic Whole Food Women’s Multivitamins are made from real, fresh, and nutritious foods that are Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO and formulated for the specific and unique needs of women. These are manufactured using powdered organic fruits, vegetables, and herbs. These Organic Whole Food Women’s Multivitamins have the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, including efficacious potencies of B-vitamins for healthy hair, skin, and nails. It also provides a healthy dose of vitamin B-12 in Methylcobalamin and Whole Food Complex form—a highly absorbable, active, natural form of B-12, like the B-12 in the body. Certified Organic Whole Food Women’s Multi also delivers VegD3® Vitamin D (from organic whole food complex and organic algae) for immune support and iron for blood support. Our Certified Organic Whole Food Women’s Multi is made from real organic whole food, including shiitake, moringa, amla berry, and holy basil—providing the perfect support for your demanding lifestyle—all in just two organic tablets daily.
- 970mg Organic Whole Food Complex Blend including 16 organic fruits, vegetables, and herbs.
- 25mcg (1,000IU) Vitamin D3 from VegD3®, organic whole food complex, and organic algae.
- Certified Organic Garlic. Organic Amla Extract, Organic Moringa Extract, Organic Holy Basil, Organic Tea Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Kernel Extract, Organic Carrot Extract, Organic Spinach Extract, Organic Shiitake Extract, Organic Curry Leaf Extract, Organic Coconut Extract, Organic Parsley Extract, Organic Achiote Extract, Organic Lichen
- Contains NO: dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Whole Food, Non-GMO, Simple, and Clean Excipients
- Ideal for vegans, vegetarians, people seeking an organic whole food, or anyone just trying to be more plant-based.
- Organic Whole Food Women’s Multi formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of women.†
- May support Women’s energy production.†
- Organic Women’s Herbal Blend with red clover seed and raspberry seed extract helps support cellular hydration and supports a healthy response to changes associated with normal hormone fluctuations.†
- 100%+ Recommended Daily Intake of Whole Food B-vitamins to support energy and nervous system health.†
- Vitamin D3 to support bone health and help maintain innate immunity.†
- Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E promote healthy skin, nails & hair.†
See All 30 of LifeSource Vitamins other Multivitamins: Click Here
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulation standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation. ( 21 CFR, part 111 ) as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities. ( CGMP ).
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network) and many more…
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your physician before taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run our business, we answer to God in all we do!