Women's Superior Multivitamins & Minerals
New Larger / Value Size
Designed for Women who are:
Late 30's through 50's, Pre & Post-Menopausal
LifeSource Vitamins Women’s Superior Multivitamins are designed precisely to address the needs of Women who are late 30's through 50's, Pre & Post-Menopausal.Loaded with all the critical Vitamins & Minerals from A to Z as well as nutrients that specifically help as we age such as Evening Primrose, Cranberry Concentrate, Horsetail Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10, Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Lycopene & Lutein. Easy to swallow.
We have taken what women truly need and in the correct amounts for proper balance. These Women's Superior Multivitamin and Minerals will help to bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet. These will truly help get your body back to a balance so it can start healing itself. Your body can actually heal itself if it is in total balance, which of course food alone will not do any longer, and with the soils and animals of today, it is mandatory for all of us to take a quality multi vitamin. We feel this is the best multi available, just compare labels! In today's world of processed foods and fast-paced lifestyles, most of us do not get the daily recommended allowance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. LifeSource Vitamins multivitamins & minerals can help fill in the areas lacking in our diets, and are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition in a synergistic manner.
The softgel medium is
a popular way to deliver a dose of vitamins, minerals, or herbs. Unlike hard
tablets and capsules, softgels are soft and pliable. This allows them to be
swallowed more easily, and exudes a more comfortable appearance. The softness
is achieved by blending the supplement ingredients in a liquid and then
injecting them into a small flexible balloon that degrades in the digestive
tract. This expedient degradation also lends to increased breakdown and
absorption verses possible delays in digestion associated with stamped tablets
In today's world of
processed foods and fast-paced lifestyles, most of us do not get the daily
recommended allowance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. LifeSource
Women’s Multi Vitamin & Mineral Softgels can help fill in the areas lacking
in our diets, and are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition in a
All of our
Multi-Vitamins give you what your body needs, not any added nutrients that a
lot of companies add to make their label look impressive. Researched and developed
by our Doctors, Pharmacists, Nutritionist’s and Scientists for optimum Female
Why 3 per day?
This is a very good question, and there is a very good answer. The body is a very complex system which needs nutrition throughout the day to be optimum. It is for this reason that we must separate these vitamins throughout the day. It makes your body absorb and utilize these nutrients when your body truly needs them. All supplements should be taken this way. You can take one in the am and then 2 at lunch if you cannot take them at night. It is important to try and take them with food, 3 times per day, during or immediately after your meal. Morning, noon and night is the best if possible.
· Multivitamins fulfill the deficiency of the poor nutritional value of many foods we eat. In order for the human body to function effectively and efficiently, it needs a daily supply of several important nutrients.
· The daily stress of life, fatty foods, pollution, and germs decrease these essential nutrients of from the body. How do we replace them? We can do this by eating healthy, nutritious meals, drinking clean water and taking quality nutritional supplements.
· Most people find it difficult to get the right amount of nutrients needed from their food alone. Even the people who eat healthy food fail to get the recommended daily amount of vitamins and minerals.
· What is the reason for this lack of proper nutrition? It's difficult to judge exactly how many nutrients you're getting from the food you eat. This problem is compounded by the fact that many forms of cooking actually destroy the vitamins and minerals that are in our food. This is why taking a multivitamin supplement is so important to maintaining good health.
· The single best thing that we can do for our body is to eat a well-balanced diet and supplement it every day with a quality multivitamin. Multivitamins are without a doubt the single most important nutritional supplement that we can take. Nutrient supplementation for some vegetarians is a necessary step for maintaining health, but choosing the right products can be a challenge. Vegetarian diets provide enormous health benefits by reducing the risk of disease and improving well-being. Despite the overall benefits, however, the chances of deficiencies of the nutrients are greater in vegetarians than omnivores*
· Mineral supplements play a crucial role in our metabolic processes. They are essential in helping the body produce energy, growth, and the reproduction and health of our cells. A deficiency in even one mineral can lead to serious health problems because they often work synergistically with other minerals and also vitamins. *
A good multivitamin is the foundation of health and nutrition. Following are the reasons one should be supplementing with a broad range of vitamins and minerals:
1. It is difficult if not impossible to consistently eat "three square meals a day." In addition, the quality of food in most people's diets is declining due to modern agricultural practices and increased consumption of highly processed and refined foods.
2. Research reports clearly show that many supplements improve health and performance by supplying certain nutrients in amounts that are not obtainable from your diet alone.
3. Intense exercise creates a need for increased levels of nutrients, particularly antioxidants.
DID YOU KNOW? Over 75% - 3 out of 4 Americans do not meet the RDI (recommended daily allowance) for overall nutrition in their diet. Those over 55 are even worse. Long term, lacking these nutrients in your daily diet you will experience lack of energy, poor immune system, weak bones, arthritic conditions, cognitive/brain decline, vision issues and a myriad of other health related problems. This is why you have to take matters into your own hands. Doesn't this explain a lot about our aging and just not feeling right? Multivitamins are a must!
LifeSource Vitamins Women's Superior Multivitamins & Minerals – 90 Softgels with Evening Primrose, Cranberry, Green Tea, Horsetail Silica, & CoQ10. Easier to Swallow & Absorb. Designed for Women in their 40's and beyond! Pre & Post-Menopausal.*
Do we really need to take vitamins? This is the single most asked question we get daily.
Answer: From Bruce Brightman, Founder of LifeSource Vitamins: The answer is YES! Without a doubt. Let me ask you a question. How is it that every form of cancer known worldwide is higher than ever in the United States, yet we have more prescription medications than ever, which are a whole other story? Our food is the main reason. Here are some serious reasons why. First off, our soils have been farmed so much the soil has lost the majority of the nutritional value that is needed for our vegetables to be beneficial for us. Lastly they add pesticides and other chemicals, add all of this together, and then we really have problems. So the same tomato we are eating today is not nearly as nutritious as that same tomato from 10 years ago. Now we move onto our beef and pork. They are filling our livestock full of growth hormones to help them grow bigger, faster. Faster to market, so to speak. Then you add the feed that they are feeding our livestock is not nearly as nutritious due to our soils being depleted, so they are not as healthy. They are minimizing the growth time for these animals drastically, it is not healthy for them and it surely is not healthy for humans.
With our poultry, this is really scary; they have cut in half the growth time of these animals with chemicals. This is really a huge issue for the US. Another huge concern is their living conditions being so sub-standard. Not healthy for the poultry, and again, not healthy for us to consume. Lastly our fish. We can sum this up with one word; pollution. Our waters are terribly polluted. We have unbelievably high amounts of mercury, which are found in numerous fish that we eat every day. Our pollution governmental regulations in the US are getting better, but not practiced around the world. This is a worldwide problem, not just in the US. Now we see that we have fish farms, they seem to be great right, well maybe not. They have thousands of fish in small areas in numerous cases. Too many fish in a small confined area is not healthy. Also, with these farm raised fish, they are not finding Omega 3's in these fish, which is perplexing. Again, this emphasizes the importance of an Omega 3 supplement.
All the above being said, this is exactly why you need to consider certain supplements. The multi vitamin would be the most important supplement. But not just any supplements. They cannot be synthetic, which is what you will find at mass retailers. When it costs more to produce a simple gumball than it does for your vitamin for the day from these mass retailers, then there may be a problem. How do they do this; inexpensive and non-effective ingredients. They also use heat processing, which heat kills most nutrients and makes them virtually ineffective. This is where the bad publicity comes from with regard to supplements and how they go right through you. Whole food multi vitamins are the only way for them to reach your blood stream, which is essentially is how they become effective.
By now you are probably wondering what is left to eat? Well, there are still some great choices out there. There is a plethora of organic stores out there that have great beef, poultry, pork and fish. You pay a little more, but your health is certainly worth it.
- See more of this article, click below:Fact: It is definitely not surprising that most (90% or more) of Americans do not meet their recommended daily intake of vitamins due to their diets, but here is the really surprising part, even the individuals who eat their suggested / recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables still do not receive their proper daily intake of vitamins and minerals that are needed for our bodies to operate efficiently. How is this? Our modern processing, mass production and the way we cook or our food gets cooked for us have been found to be far less nutritious than in years past. To put this into perspective, it takes several more cups of fruits and vegetables today to equal one cup of that same fruit or veggie from just 50 years ago.
Fact: Why do we need Whole Food Based Multivitamins? There are numerous carefully controlled health and food studies have shown that by the time the food makes it to our tables we have lost sometimes as much as 50% of the nutrients of the particular foods we are eating. yes, 50%!
A Daily Multivitamin Supplement can Boost Brain Function, UK
Researchers Say: by Owen Fertel
Did you know that a simple multivitamin
supplement, taken daily, can boost your brain’s ability to function? That’s
exactly what teams of British neuroscientists are saying in a new series of
studies published in the British Journal of Nutrition, Psychopharmacology,
and Human Psychopharmacology. Their main focus in these studies was
to investigate what effects multivitamin supplements have on mood and brain
function. Here’s what they found.
After monitoring the mood and brain function of several groups
of healthy men, women, and children who had taken store bought vitamin
supplements for a 4-12 week period, the researchers found that the vitamin
supplements boosted their brain functioning after just a few weeks of taking
their vitamins. All groups – men, women,
and children – had more mental
energy, alertness, and accuracy in the challenges given them. Taking large
doses of B-complex vitamins increased these effects, particularly in men.
Supplementing subjects with Omega 3s in 1-2g amounts, while not directly
affecting their brain function, did increase cerebral blood flow while they
were participating in cognitive tests. Professor David Kennedy of the Brain,
Performance and Nutrition Research Center at Northumbria University and one of
the co-authors of the study, said that this suggests dietary DHA (an Omega 3
fat) influences brain function in physiological terms.* This fact has big
implications for aging healthily, as well as for dementia.
These effects are the result of subjects having Optimal levels
of the vitamins in their systems. Optimal, Dr. Kennedy goes on to say, is way
above the level required to avoid deficiency and disease. Think of it in terms
of grades – If you’ve gotten to required levels of a vitamin, you are getting
C’s. You pass, but no one gives you an award. If you’ve reached optimal levels,
then you are getting an A. To get you’re A’s, Dr. Kennedy recommends a
multivitamin, as many people are deficient in several vitamin groups. A good
multivitamin should cover your bases and patch up whatever you may be deficient
Every LifeSource Vitamins
product exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of
Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Proudly Made in the
USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven
by Faith & Powered by God!
It can be overwhelming we know.
Call us, we will walk you through what supplements will help you and
which ones you really don’t need. It’s what we do!
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These
products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As
always, consult your physician before taking any and all supplements.
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinion of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire
team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been
ongoing on since 1992. Other articles
and information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retains the
copyright as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and
taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in
partnership with your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.