* Drink half your body weight (measured in pounds) in
ounces daily at the very least. Drink more to compensate for alcohol
consumption, heat, exercise, and caffeinated beverages Lack of water is the
primary reason for daytime fatigue. 6 Facts, and then some…
- Water Helps Maintain
Normal Bowel Function.
- Water Helps your Kidneys.
- Water Helps Energize
- Water helps Control
Hunger & Calories.
- Water Helps Maintain
the Balance of Body Fluids.
- Water Helps With Your
Skin Health and Keeps Your Skin Looking Good.
* Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as
much as 3%.
* One glass of water can satisfy midnight hunger pangs.
Try it and see!
* If you exercise regularly, you should increase the water
intake by 6-8 ounces for every 20 minutes you exercise
* Water is in charge when it comes to keeping things moving
freely because it's a big part of the fluid that lubricates the body's joints.
* A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term
memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen
or a printed page.
* 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. It is likely
this statistic applies to more than half the world population.
* In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that
it is often mistaken for hunger.
* Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a
day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
Now here is
the last point: the biggie!
* Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the
risk of colon cancer by 45%, breast cancer by 79%, and bladder cancer by 50% studies have shown. Water is wonderful for your body. Lets all drink more water.
By Bruce Brightman - Founder
Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through
what supplements will help you & which ones you really don’t need. It’s
what we do!
Vitamins: Since 1992
Disclaimer: All the
information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the
founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at
LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing on
since 1992. Other articles and
information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retains the copyright
as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and
taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in
partnership with your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.