* Drink half your body weight (measured in pounds) in ounces daily
at the very least. Drink more to compensate for alcohol consumption, heat,
exercise, and caffeinated beverages Lack of water is the primary reason for
6 Facts, and then some…
1. Water Helps Maintain Normal Bowel Function.
2. Water Helps Your Kidneys.
3. Water Helps Energize Your Muscles.
4. Water helps Control Hunger & Calories.
5. Water Helps Maintain the Balance of Body Fluids.
Water Helps With Your Overall Skin Health and Keeps Your Skin Looking
* Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
* One glass of water can satisfy midnight hunger pangs. Try it and see!
* If you exercise regularly, you should increase the water intake by 6-8
ounces for every 20 minutes you exercise
* Water is in charge when it comes to keeping things moving freely because
it's a big part of the fluid that lubricates the body's joints.
* A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble
with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or a
* 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. It is likely this statistic
applies to more than half the world population.
* In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often
mistaken for hunger.
* Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could
significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
Now here is the last point: the biggie!
* Drinking 5 to 8 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer
by 45%, breast cancer by 79%, and bladder cancer by 50% studies have
shown. Water is wonderful for your body. Lets all drink more water.
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulation standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation. (
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities. (
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!