Lustrous Hair is indicated for female loss of hair, cracked or brittle
hair, premature graying, cracked or weak nails, and dry skin. It is also
helpful for weakened thyroid function.
Hair loss can arise from numerous causes, including stress reactions,
hypothyroidism, exposure of the hair follicles to topically-applied
chemicals, and some medications. Alopecia areata is classified as patching
balding, alopecia totalis is the total loss of head hair, and alopecia
universalis is the total loss of body hair. Alopecia areata and alopecia
totalis frequently affect women, and the disorder may persist for several
months to about a year, sometimes longer.
In Chinese medicine, hair loss is believed to be associated with a blood
deficiency syndrome. Blood deficiency can arise from various factors,
including poor diet, stress, anxiety, depression, excessive drug use,
disease, and aging. The underlying pathological process of blood deficiency
causes hair follicles to be undernourished, which causes the hair to fall
out. Lustrous Hair is an excellent blood tonic. One of the formula's key
ingredients is Fo-Ti (also known as Ho shou wu). Fo-Ti is a rejuvenating
tonic that is used as a strengthener of the blood, liver, and kidneys. It
is indicated for all deficiency syndromes and is especially helpful for the
health of the hair, skin, and nails. Fo-Ti also helps prevent and treat
See All LifeSource Hair, Skin and Nail Products, Articles and
Hair loss can also be associated with weak thyroid function. Having an
underactive thyroid can cause hair to fall out. In this case, strengthening
the thyroid can treat the problem. Lustrous Hair helps strengthen thyroid
function, especially if combined with Iodine, kelp or other seaweed
Lustrous Hair is most effective if taken for two or more months.
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high-performance thin-layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin, or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptic – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulatory standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation. (
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities. (
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: [email protected]
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!