LOBELIA HERB 500 mg
Liquid Herbal Extract
Lobelia is a vagus nerve stimulant or 10th cranial nerve
stimulant. It will stimulate a parasympathetic or relaxation response
transmission and decreases adrenaline levels. It essentially reduces the
fight-or-flight or sympathetic adrenaline push that so many people run on.
As a result, Lobelia can help any condition aggravated or caused by
adrenaline stress. It is a very long list as most all conditions are
aggravated by stress. Lobelia helps with anxiety, panic attacks, and thinking too
much while trying to sleep, meditate and focus. The relaxation effect will
help other parasympathetic chemistry such as stimulating digestive enzymes,
relaxing a spastic and irritated bowel, lower blood pressure, lowering the
respiratory rate, helping hyperactivity in adults and children (good with Kava
here), and assisting sleep.
Lobelia helps calm adrenaline yet does little central nervous system
sedation. The result is that one is calmer but not sedated cognitively.
This is appealing to active yet stressed individuals during the day or during functional hours.
Lobelia also relaxes the thoracic cavity and opens up the lung capacity. It
is specific for asthma (with Osha and Ephedra) and congested respiratory
conditions. It is commonly added to respiratory formulas to help
expectorate as it opens up the intercostals muscles. It specifically
relaxes a contracted diaphragm.
Lobelia contains an alkaloid called lobeline that is chemically similar to
nicotine. Lobelia will decrease the physical craving for cigarettes as
lobeline fools the binding sites that are looking for nicotine. Lobelia has
historically been used to help one who wants to quit smoking. It also calms
the stress one goes through and opens the lungs to help expectorate. It is
perfect in its action for smoking cessation.
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high-performance thin-layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin, or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptic – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulatory standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation.
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities.
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: [email protected]
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!