HGH Formula 180 Tabs
New Larger /
Also Available in 90 Count
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland in the brain. Human Growth Hormone promotes tissue repair, cell regeneration in the bones, muscles and vital organs, and supports the immune system in combating infection and disease. Do you want to raise your Testosterone levels safely and naturally? This is the way you should raise them, without injecting the harmful side effect ways that are popular now, as these can cause serious side effects.
As we age, our HGH levels decline to a fraction of the levels of our youth.Studies now indicate that as much as 90-95% of human growth hormone (HGH) levels have dropped by the time a person reaches the age of 80. It has been discovered that as your pituitary gland produces less and less HGH, the symptoms of many of our age-related problems increase. In fact, everything associated with aging may be due in part to the decline of Human Growth Hormone production.
Who can use HGH?
Anyone over the age of 25, consult with your Doctor to make sure all is clear.
What Benefits are found with increasing your HGH
- Increase Energy Level*
- Loose Fat & Gain Muscle*
- Improves Sleep*
- Improves Cholesterol Levels*
- Improves Kidney Function*
- Improves Immune Function*
- Increase Memory*
- Increases Muscle Mass & Tone*
- Increase Strength, Energy and Endurance*
- Increases Exercise Performance*
- Mental Clarity*
- Lowers Body Fat % *
- Skin & Hair Improved*
- Strengthens Immune System*
- Help Create Stronger Bones*
- Lowers Blood Pressure*
- Reduces Wrinkles and Create Tighter, Smoother Skin*
- Improves Sex Drive and Performance*
- Improves Immune and Heart Function, Bone Density, Healing Time*
- Improves Brain Function, Memory and Mental Focus*
- Testosterone Booster - Naturally & Safely*
The Human Growth Hormone in our bodies helps with maintaining bone density, boosting our immune system, detoxification of the body, improving skin elasticity, texture and tone, burning fat and building muscle and overall maintaining youthfulness.
LifeSource Vitamins HGH Complex has no toxicity or side effects associated with it as it uses a unique blend of the highest quality ingredients available that are clinically proven to work. This formula encourages your body to bring itself into youthful balance and release optimum, higher amounts of HGH, like you did when you were in your teens and twenties. You are simply instructing your own body to naturally and safely produce optimum levels of its own age -reversing hormone.*
LifeSource Vitamins HGH Tablets contains a great blend of amino acids, including most of the essential amino acids that the body cannot produce on its own.
AMINO ACIDS are the "Building Blocks" of the body. Besides building cells and repairing tissue, amino acids form antibodies to combat invading bacteria & viruses; they are part of the enzyme & hormonal system; they build nucleoproteins (RNA & DNA); they carry oxygen throughout the body and participate in muscle activity.
Amino acids are nothing new. Bodybuilders and athletes have been taking the same amino acids in dietary supplements for many years, long before there were any HGH products, and they still take those same amino acids daily.
What have Amino Acids been show to help with?
- Alanine: Enhances immune system; lowers risk of kidney stones; aids in alleviating hypoglycemia.*
- Arginine: Increases sperm count; accelerates wound healing; enhances sexual performance in men; tones muscle tissue.*
- Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine(Branched Chain Amino Acids): Enhances immune system; increases stamina and endurance; expels harmful ammonia from the body.*
- Cysteine: Helps prevent baldness; alleviates psoriasis; improves condition of hair, skin and nails; promotes fat burning and muscle building. (Converts into cystine as needed.)*
- Cystine: Aids in preventing side effects from chemotherapy and radiation therapy; reduces accumulation of age spots. (Converts into cysteine as needed.)*
- Glutamic Acid: Helps improve brain function; aids in metabolism of sugars and fats; useful in treatment of children's behavioral disorders, epilepsy, and muscular dystrophy. (Converts into glutamine as needed.)*
- glycine: Necessary for central nervous system function; aids in healing; helps treat stomach hyperacidity; prevent seizures. (Can be converted into serine in the body when needed.)*
- Histidine: Helps alleviate rheumatoid arthritis; alleviates stress; aids in improving libido.*
- Methionine : Aids in lowering cholesterol; helps in treatment of schizophrenia and Parkinson's disease; may protect against tumors.*
- Phenylalanine: Acts as an antidepressant; helps suppress appetite; can function in some forms as a natural painkiller.*
- Proline: Aids in wound healing; helps increase learning ability.*
- Serine: Helps alleviate pain; can act as a natural anti-psychotic.*
- Threonine: Necessary for utilization of protein in diet; may provide symptomatic improvement in some patients with Lou Gehrig's disease, amytrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).*
Directions for Use:
Adults: Take two to three tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Proudly Made in the USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by
Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through what
supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t need. It’s
what we do!
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements
have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your physician before
taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may
Disclaimer: All the
information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the
founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at
LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing on
since 1992. Other articles and
information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retains the copyright
as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and
taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in
partnership with your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.