Liquid Herbal Formula
1 fl. oz.
Ginseng Master/Energy combines Red Chinese with American Ginseng Root to
synergize the best of both varieties of these adaptogenic herbs. Some think
the Red Chinese ginseng is warmer or more yang while American Ginseng is
more suited to the American temperament or psyche. Eleuthero (formerly
Siberian Ginseng) is added as more research shows it to be an effective
adaptogenic tonic and is immuno-modulatory (increases phagocytic activity
of neutrocytes, increases the number of immune-competent cells like T-cells
and NK cells), may enhance adrenal function and optimize the
hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal cortex stress axis, increases endurance and
athletic performance, reduces sick time and cardiac episodes in Russian
studies. Licorice is a specific adrenal cortex supporting herb which helps
adrenaline, cortisol, and aldosterone balance. Ginkgo helps circulate the
herbs and addresses some cerebral deficiencies. Fo-Ti is another Qi tonic.
Codonopsis, a ginseng-like herb is added as another warming adaptogen while
ginger circulates the formula into action. Overall, the focus is a more
warming, yang anabolic like herbal tonic for long term use.
Ginseng Master/Energy will increase heat or the yang nature overall. It
will increase ACTH secreted by the pituitary, which is the hormone needed
to tell the body how to respond to stress in a healthy and balanced way. It
is a stress axis, (adrenals, pituitary, and hypothalamus) tonic. Ginseng
Master/Energy will increase one's ability to handle life’s stresses and
increase the body’s ability to respond to stress thereby avoiding any
condition exacerbated by stress. Conditions commonly aggravated by stress
include immune breakdown, anxiety, irritable bowel, digestive disorders,
hormonal fluctuations, headaches, irritability, PMS, insomnia.
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high-performance thin-layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin, or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptic – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulatory standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation. (
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities. (
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: [email protected]
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!