Energy & Endurance Booster
Great-Tasting Citrus Splash!
Creatine / L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) for Nitric Oxide,
CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine / L-Citrulline Malate / Kreb Cycle Intermediates
and our All-Natural Energy Blend with Vitamin B12 & Guarana Seed
Muscle Building - Strength Enhancing - Stamina - Maximizing Athletic Performance & Recovery
Intensity - Energy - Focus - Power - Recovery
Our Proprietary Formulated Ultra Pre Workout formula has been scientifically formulated to enhance physical activity and physical performance by increasing energy, stamina, and endurance. This Pre-Workout Powder will sharpen mental clarity and focus, promote lean muscle growth and supports lactic acid to reduce fatigue or post-workout soreness!
During the creation of this product, we took our original groundbreaking pre-workout out powder and started from there. We started evaluating studies of what ingredients worked with regard to building lean muscle mass, which nutrients work well with others, which nutrients don't work in synergy with others and created this new amazing product. LifeSource’s Pre Workout is a Creatine Complex with CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, L-Arginine/AAKG (for Nitric-Oxide production), L-Citrulline Malate, Kreb Cycle Intermediates and numerous other synergistic ingredients that will provide maximum results for all athletes. We also have included an All-Natural Energy Blend with Vitamin B12 & Guarana Seed, with No Caffeine added in our formula. This results-driven product has been a long time in the making.
Our Pre Workout powder is what I feel to be a game-changer.
There are no added ingredients to make our label look better, just ingredients
that help your body grow & perform at its highest level. No Hype, No
Fillers! We have crafted this with careful study, trials, and testing to make
sure it is what I would want for myself, my family, you and your family, it is
that simple. LifeSource Vitamins Pre Workout, just clean and potent nutrients with long term
health in mind.
Bruce Brightman - Founder - LifeSource Vitamins
- We have created this product so athletes can use this worldwide and pass all regulatory testing no matter what sport they are in.
- Creates More Strength and results in the Weight Room - Amazing Pumps!*
- Contains our All Natural Energy Blend, Vitamin B12 and Guarana Seed Extract No Jitters, Just Smooth Energy that is Healthy / Easy for the Body. No Caffeine Anhydrous.
- Contains L-Citrulline Malate for maximum Muscle Recovery*
- L-Arginine - Alpha-ketoglutarate - AAKG for Nitric Oxide Production,
- Creating Muscle Fullness, Pumps, and Vascularity.*
- There is no cycling that needs to be done, you can take this all year long.
- Tastes great and NO SUCRALOSE. We Only Use All-Natural Orange Flavor & STEVIA.
- No FD&C Red #40 Dye or any other Dye of any kind!
LifeSource Vitamins Ultra Pre Workout shown to increase creatine status by enhancing uptake and bioavailability while promoting stamina, strength and without question building lean muscle growth. Our Ultra Pre Workout has been tested by our athletes for bioavailability and has been shown worthy of professionals worldwide. Our Ultra Pre Workout Formula is used by athletes who engage in any physical training including high intensity/short duration exercises like weightlifting, track and field training, Basketball, Football, Baseball, Soccer, Lacrosse, P90X / Insanity type courses and basically any type of exercise program. *
Ultra Pre Workout:
- Nitric Oxide Production, Muscle Fullness, Pumps, and Vascularity*
- Muscular Endurance, Strength, and Resistance to Muscular Fatigue*
- Muscle Fiber Growth*
- Explosive Power*
- Prolonged Muscle Pumps*
- Mental Alertness and Focus*
- Anaerobic Working Capacity of Muscle Tissue*
- Oxygen Delivery to Muscle Tissue*
- Fat-Burning Processes are enhanced*
- Promotion of Electrolyte and Fluid Balance*
- Buffering an Acid Environment with Your Muscles*
Why Did You Add AAKG – L-Arginine?
AAKG is for Nitric-Oxide production and without doubt, delivers many advantages: It fights free radicals; helps sharpen the mind-muscle connection; supports the release of growth hormone; helps raise healthy cholesterol levels; and enhances fat metabolism, while also regulating the salt levels in the body. AAKG benefits;
Enhances any Workout, Training or Gym Performance
Boost Nitric Oxide Levels
Builds More Muscle Mass
Improves Anaerobic Exercise
Influences Blood Pressure
is CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine and why did LifeSource Vitamins add it?
beta-alanine is a leading ingredient in sports nutrition
formulations and the only beta-alanine licensed under NAI's global
patent estate for use as a human dietary supplement.
beta-alanine is proven to extend endurance, speed recovery
time, enhance mental focus and build more muscle, faster. CarnoSyn® is
the only patented beta-alanine that has been scientifically proven to be
In more than 55 scientific, peer-reviewed studies, CarnoSyn® was proven to
boost athletic performance in everyone from soccer players, Cross Trainers, Tennis
athletes, ballers of all types, weightlifters to track and field athletes.
for the athlete that wants more – more reps, more PRs, more speed, more energy,
more mental focus — and more muscle.
for the athlete that says, “I Will” instead of “I Hope.” CarnoSyn® is for the
athlete that wants the edge.
leading ingredient in the top sports nutrition formulas
- Tested, Studied, and Proven
ZERO banned substances
Info: CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine and Seniors: Click Here
LifeSource Vitamins Workout Products, Articles, and Studies: Click Here
See All LifeSource Vitamins Whey Protein Products,
Articles, and Studies:
See All LifeSource
Vitamins Diet & Weight Loss Products, Articles, and Studies: Click
Ultra Pre Workout's Energy Blend – ALL Natural – Why is Not Having Synthetic Caffeine Important?
Energy can be attained in two ways, synthetically and naturally. We want safe long term results. Our energy blend in this product is All Natural & Safe! Here is some of what using all-natural vs synthetic will do for your body:
· Improves metabolism*
· Enhances sports performance*
· Helps other nutrients to work more efficiently*
· Improves mental clarity • Supports immune function*
· Recharges the body’s adrenal glands and builds long-term energy*
· No rebound fatigue or energy crash later*
· Helps balance pH • Helps remove toxins*
· Supports mineral powered reactions throughout the body*
Our Pre Workout does not contain synthetic caffeine, which is used in the majority of pre-workout formulas & energy drinks, etc. However, there is some naturally occurring caffeine which is derived in our Vitamin B12 and Guarana Seed Extract and is much safer in our opinion. These ingredients also contain a number of other benefits that are associated with the whole plants.
Why Did You Add L-Citrulline and What Does L-Citrulline Actually Do?
Ultra Pre Workout added this compound as it helps athletes working to improve sports performance and recover quickly after intense exercise.*
- Citrulline is effective in promoting nitric oxide (NO) production and supports the production of growth hormone, insulin, and creatine.*
- Lactic acid and ammonia are manufactured by the body in response to intense exertion and hamper overall exercise performance.
- Citrulline works by eliminating endotoxins to prevent lactic acid and ammonia buildup through its function as an intermediary in the Urea Cycle (Citrulline speeds up their removal from working muscles, aiding both physical performance and recovery.*
- Citrulline malate is useful to those engaged in high-intensity resistance and endurance exercises, including strength athletes, powerlifters, strongman competitors, bodybuilders, runners, sprinters, and cyclists. A study this year found participants who ingested the supplement gained 52 percent in their bench press ability.*
Our Proprietary Pre Workout formula has been scientifically formulated for Maximizing Athletic Performance & Recovery, Muscle Building & Muscle Recharging Stack, Strength Enhancing, Maximizes Stamina, Nitric Oxide Booster, Ignites Explosive Energy, Intensifies Muscle Pump & Blood Flow, Amplifies Mental Focus Intensity.
What are Krebs
Overview of the Krebs Cycle: The sequence of reactions by
which most living cells generate energy during the process of aerobic
respiration. It takes place in the mitochondria, consuming oxygen, producing
carbon dioxide and water as waste products, and converting ADP to energy-rich
- This is the biochemical hub of the cell.
- It is thru this cycle that energy precursors are converted into
ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate), which is the then processed to produce the energy
that the body utilizes.
- This pathway is the final common pathway for the oxidation of
fuel molecules, namely - amino acids, fatty acids, and carbohydrates.
- These molecules undergo processing and enter the cycle in the
form of acetyl-coenzyme A.
- Normally during aerobic conditions (or states wherein oxygen is
available for utilization by the body), the body converts carbohydrates into
glucose, that is processed to form acetyl-CoA.
- The Krebs cycle allows the harvesting of high-energy electrons
from fuels that we take in.
- The Krebs cycle forms the first stage of the cellular level of
respiration. In this process, acetyl-CoA, coming from multiple sources
(glucose, fat, and protein metabolism) is processed to produce ATP (Adenosine
Triphosphate) which is the primary resource of the most energy-consuming processes
in the body.
- The Krebs cycle is closely related to other metabolic cycles and
can explain how we utilize energy substrates we derived from our diet.
- Fatty acids and amino acids can both be converted to materials
that the cells utilize as sources of energy.
- Most of the time, the body utilizes glucose, but in specific
conditions, the body turns to other sources.
- Fatty acids, coming from fat, are shuttled into the metabolic
pathways, and conditions that have high energy requirements tap into fat stores
in the body for extra energy to perform the exercises or movements we want to
complete at that time. Using fat energy is much faster than our typical glucose
utilization. At least in regard to MCT's.
Results Are All That Matter for us at LifeSource
If the product is a natural plant source and contains caffeine there is nothing to worry about. Herbs are organic products that are easily recognizable by the human body. They will not cause harm to your body.
Caffeine is found naturally in over 60 species of plants, but only a few of these sources are sold as natural sources of caffeine in this industry: Vitamin B12 & Guarana Seed Extract are 2 of them. Since it is difficult to prove when these products are fortified with synthetic caffeine, some manufacturers have been able to get away with passing off a cheaper product for a more expensive one (products containing 100% naturally-occurring caffeine are more expensive to produce).
There is no chemical difference between natural and synthetic caffeine, so the Standard HPLC assay for caffeine only verifies the total caffeine content of the product, not its origin. LifeSource Vitamins Pre-Workout only uses Guarana Seed Extract and Vitamin B12 in our Pre-Workout formula.
Exercise caution with the handling, weighing,
and consumption of this product.
always, with any and all pre-workout powders drink plenty of water throughout
your day and workouts. It is just good health to drink lots of water each and
Don’t forget your Blender Bottle Shaker!
Vitamins product exceeds all standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's
Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, part 111) and Good
Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Proudly Made in the USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run our
business, we answer to God in all we do and have since 1992!
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like
these and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ
Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network) and many more…
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
*Disclaimer: None of the above
statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your
physician before taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins.
Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the
information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the
founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at
LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing
since 1992. Other articles and information are based on the opinions of
the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own
studying and research and taking your health care into your own hands is always
best, especially in partnership with your health care professional. If
you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical conditions,
always consult your health care professional before taking supplements based on
the information on this site.