CoQ10 with PQQ
Triple-action heart health and cellular energy support
CoQ10 is required to convert fats and sugars into usable cellular energy. And our Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with PQQ contains three key nutrients to boost energy production at the cellular level: super-absorbable ubiquinol CoQ10, shilajit, and PQQ. The cellular energy support these nutrients provide benefits your heart, brain, kidneys … and all the other cells in your body which require high levels of energy to function properly.
Benefits at a Glance
- Contains the better-absorbed ubiquinol form of CoQ10
- Ubiquinol CoQ10 stays in the bloodstream longer
- Shilajit doubles CoQ10 levels in the mitochondria
- PQQ nutrient promotes the generation of new mitochondria
Ubiquinol form of CoQ10
More people are supplementing with CoQ10 than ever before. A key reason is increased awareness that the body's production of CoQ10 declines significantly with advancing age. Statin drugs also deplete CoQ10 levels in the blood, and possibly, tissues. For example, statin drugs reduce plasma CoQ10 by almost 40%—but the aging process itself reduces CoQ10 levels in the heart muscle wall by 72%.
Studies show that absorption of the ubiquinol form of CoQ10 is far greater than the conventional ubiquinone form. In middle-aged mice, ubiquinol was shown to be 40% more effective in slowing measurements of aging, compared to ubiquinone. Life Extension® offers this highly bioavailable ubiquinol form of patented CoQ10 in an advanced delivery system, providing an unparalleled absorption level.
Enhanced Support with Shilajit
PrimaVie shilajit is a nutrient that has been shown to double levels of CoQ10 in mitochondria. Combining CoQ10 and shilajit produced a 56% increase in energy production in the brain—40% better than CoQ10 alone. And in muscle cells there was a 144% increase in energy production—27% better than CoQ10 alone.
Shilajit stabilizes CoQ10 in its superior ubiquinol form. Shilajit also facilitates more efficient delivery of CoQ10 into the mitochondria, which results in greater cellular energy production. Plus, shilajit itself is rich in compounds that help the mitochondria convert fats and sugars into ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the body's main source of energy.
PQQ Promotes Growth of New Mitochondria
PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) is a nutrient that promotes the production of new mitochondria. In fact, PQQ promotes youthful cellular function in three distinct ways:
- Promotes mitochondrial biogenesis. PQQ activates genes that promote the formation of fresh mitochondria. It also beneficially interacts with genes directly involved in mitochondrial health. These same genes support healthy body weight, normal fat and sugar metabolism and youthful cellular proliferation.
- Mitochondrial defense. Mitochondria possess their own DNA, distinct from those contained in the cell nucleus. Unfortunately, compared to nuclear DNA, mitochondrial DNA are relatively unprotected—and yet situated at the source of both energy and free-radical production. PQQ's antioxidant potency and favorable gene-expression profile act to support mitochondrial defense.
- Antioxidant power. PQQ is a potent antioxidant. Its extraordinary molecular stability enables it to facilitate thousands of antioxidant reactions in the mitochondria—without breaking down—for maximum antioxidant and bioenergetic support.
Research demonstrates that PQQs unique nutritional profile supports heart health and brain function — alone, and especially in combination with CoQ10. The optimal dose of PQQ is 20 mg each day.
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by
Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through what
supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t need. It’s
what we do!
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements
have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your physician before
taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may
Disclaimer: All the
information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the
founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at
LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing on
since 1992. Other articles and
information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retains the copyright
as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and
taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in
partnership with your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.