Black cumin seed oil, nigella sativa, is one of the most ancient
healing balms. The Assyrians in ancient Egypt took this native seed to
treat stomach ailments and also used it topically to treat inflammation of
the skin such as rashes, bites, sores, and also to treat the eyes, nose,
and mouth. The Egyptians learned from the neighbors and incorporated the
oil as an aid for stomach issues and to nourish the skin.
A 2015 study found that black seed oil was effective for patients with
h.pylori infections (without ulcers). Studies have also shown that
Nigella Sativa was effective against MRSA.
Black seed oil health benefits: As seen on:
Black seed oil has shown promise in treating some of the most common health
conditions, including high blood pressure and asthma. It also shows strong
antifungal activity against
Candida albicans — yeast that can
overgrow in the body and lead to
. Examples of other black seed oil health benefits include:
high blood pressure
: Taking black cumin seed extract for two months has been shown to
reduce high blood pressure in people whose blood pressure is mildly
: Taking black seed oil has been shown to reduce high cholesterol. It’s
high in healthy fatty acids that can help you maintain healthier
cholesterol levels. Examples of these fatty acids include linoleic
acids and oleic acids. The levels of the oils can vary depending on
where the black seeds are grown. People may also see results when
consuming these crushed seeds.
symptoms: Taking oral black seed oil may help to reduce inflammatory
rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
Decreasing asthma symptoms:
The anti-inflammatory effects of black seed oil may extend to improving
asthma symptoms. Its effect in reducing inflammation in the airways may
also help with bronchitis symptoms.
Reducing stomach upset: Eating black seeds or taking black seed oil is
associated with relieving stomach pain and cramps. The oil can help to
reduce gas, stomach bloating, and the incidence of ulcers as well.
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high-performance thin-layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin, or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptic – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulatory standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation.
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities.
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: [email protected]
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!