Gum Tonic/ Mouth Gum Tonic is excellent as a preventative or curative for
periodontal (gum) disease (pyorrhea). As a mouthwash in water, it helps
kill bacteria in the mouth and gums, it will tighten gums that are puffy
and it will decrease gum bleeding. It will also increase saliva which will
inhibit bacterial formation. Bacteria formation will increase calculi,
which irritates the gum, which makes the gum inflame, which makes the gum
recede. Once the gum recedes, there is nothing that can bring it back. One
needs to stop the recession. Gum Tonic/ Mouth Gum Tonic helps to do that.
Gum Tonic/ Mouth Gum Tonic also makes one's mouth feel clean and fresh even
though the formula is bitter initially.
It can be used as a preventative before and after oral surgery. Daily use
for those looking at oral surgery in the near future might find that they
have enough repair to the gums that they do not need the surgery anymore.
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high-performance thin-layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin, or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptic – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulation standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA’s
Code of Federal Regulation
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA called
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or
a loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: [email protected]
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!