Ginger Root liquid has a diversity of uses. It is well known for
alleviating nausea due to motion sickness, pregnancy, surgery, chemotherapy, and other reasons. It can be taken before a nauseating event or on an
ongoing basis if nauseous all the time. Several studies in humans have
shown positive results for ginger’s effectiveness in reducing nausea and
Ginger Root is also a useful digestive aid that will increase digestive
enzymes and speed up the transit time of food that is slow. It essentially
increases the fire of digestion. It has a history of use in foods to help
digest them and move them through the digestive tract.
See All LifeSource Vitamins Ginger Products, Articles, and Studies;
Ginger Root also has the ability to inhibit nuclear factor-kB (NF-kB),
cyclooxygenase (COX), and lipooxygenase (LOX) enzymes and as a result, helps
reduce pain and inflammation in arthritis joints. In three
placebo-controlled clinical trials for the treatment of osteoarthritis,
ginger rhizome showed significant efficacy compared to placebo. For pain
and inflammation, ginger can be used as an alternative to NSAIDs like
ibuprofen without the damaging gastrointestinal side effects than NSAIDs
commonly have. Ginger has anti-ulcer effects and can help protect the
intestinal mucosa from damage.
Ginger Root will increase circulation and warm one up. It may help
Raynaud’s syndrome (chronic cold hands and feet). It vasodilates blood to
the peripheral tissues. In this mode, it will help promote a sweat to
detoxify or help to sweat out a fever. Use it (orally) while in a hot bath
to promote the most sweating. This will also help to loosen up tight
muscles. As a vasodilator, it may help lower high blood pressure, too.
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high-performance thin-layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin, or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptic – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulatory standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation. (
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities. (
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!