Known for Creating Healthier Skin, but there is so much more:
Pycnogenol has been widely studied for the past 40 years. More than 340 published studies and review articles have addressed the safety and efficacy of this substance.
Fights Aging Mechanisms: These are the 5 major causes of aging skin that are helped by Pycnogenol:
- Supports Healthy Cellular Metabolism
- Membrane Damage
- DNA Damage
Shown to rejuvenate skin.
- Your skin provides an excellent reflection of your entire body's aging.
- Skin, like the rest of your body, ages as the result of a handful of biological events.
- Pycnogenol, a complex mixture of flavonoids and other beneficial molecules from the bark of a European pine, combats 5 of those major aging causes.
- Pycnogenol® reduces skin aging, prevents wrinkling and abnormal pigment deposits, and even reduces skin symptoms of cardiovascular disease.
- By the same basic mechanisms, Pycnogenol reduces the risk of other age-related diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, cognitive decline, and arthritis.
- You should be supplementing with Pycnogenol® to optimize your defense against premature aging.
Have Questions on this
or any other product or health issue for you or a loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us,
we will walk you through what supplements will help you and which ones you
really don’t need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free:
LifeSource Vitamins, from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run our
business, we answer to God in all we do and have since 1992!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product
exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal
Regulation (21 CFR, part 111) Current Good
Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Proudly Made in the USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on
Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
Vitamins: Since 1992
*Disclaimer: None of the above
statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your
physician before taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins.
Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the
information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the
founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at
LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing
since 1992. Other articles and information are based on the opinions of
the authors, who retain the copyright as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own
studying and research and taking your health care into your own hands is always
best, especially in partnership with your health care professional. If you
are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical conditions,
always consult your health care professional before taking supplements based on
the information on this site.