Why Chelated Zinc?
OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: The patented chelated form of zinc in this formulation
helps to promote optimal absorption.
Zinc is an essential mineral that plays an important role in many
enzymatic functions.* Found primarily in the kidneys, liver, pancreas,
and brain, Zinc also helps support healthy immune system functions and
is an important component of bodily antioxidant systems.*
Your need for zinc supplementation beyond that in a multi-vitamin-mineral
is determined by your diet, how many of the following deficiency symptoms
you have, & whether you have tested low on any measures of zinc.*
More benefits of Zinc:
- Helps with carbon dioxide removal.*
- Helps make pancreatic enzymes.*
- Helps your liver to detoxify alcohols.*
- Brain development.*
- The senses of appetite, taste & smell.
- Fertility maintenance.*
- Certain hormone synthesis, maintenance of your sex glands.*
- Red blood cell & serum protein maintenance.*
- Muscle & bone homeostasis.*
- Skin, hair & nails maintenance.*
- Immune support through thymus support & white blood cells homeostasis.*
- The synthesis & conversion of amino acids.*
- Insulin activity.*
- Protein & DNA synthesis.*
- Help maintain normal vitamin A levels & usage.*
- Bone structure support.*
- May kill some virus on contact.*
- Participates in antioxidant enzyme systems in your eyes, helping to prevent & slow the progression of macular degeneration.*
- Together with vitamin B6 can reduce the size of the prostate by regulating the enzyme that converts testosterone to the harmful prostate stimulating DHT (dihydrotestosterone)*
- Participates in carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Prevents & reverses cadmium, & copper toxicity. *
SYMPTOMS OF DEFICIENCY:
Decreased sense of taste & smell
Problems with fertility
Delayed sexual maturity
Stretch marks on the skin
Prolonged wound healing
White spots on nails/spoon-shaped nails
Poor hair growth
Painful knees & hips
Cold extremities with poor circulation
Decreased immune function
Decreased night vision
Eyes extremely bothered by light
LifeSource Vitamins Zinc helps support a healthy
immune system, enhances kidneys, liver, pancreas, and brain support as well
as bodily antioxidant systems, skin, hair, and nail maintenance as well as
bone structure support. *
See All LifeSource Vitamins Zinc Products, Articles, and Studies: Click Here
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulation standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation.
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities.
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!