Tom's of Maine
Simply White Natural Fluoride Toothpaste Clean Mint
Our Price: $5.49
The key to our effective formula is our natural silicas, derived from sand to improve cleaning and to gently whiten without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Simply White toothpaste helps to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth. Try Simply White for a bright, healthy smile that shows your natural confidence!
No animal testing or animal ingredients
- We share every ingredient, its purpose, and its source on our website
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business.
- No artificial colors or preservatives
- We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging
- 5% (12 days) of employee time to volunteering. 10% of profits to human and environmental goodness
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (15% w/v fluoride iron Anticavity)
Inactive Ingredients: Hydrated Silica, Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin,Xylitol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum (NaturalThickener), Titanium Dioxide, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan)
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children 2 to 6 years: use only a pea sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing)
- Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or physician
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven
by Faith & Powered by God!
It can be overwhelming we know.
Call us, we will walk you through what supplements will help you and
which ones you really don’t need. It’s what we do!
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These
products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As
always, consult your physician before taking any and all supplements.
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinion of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire
team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been
ongoing on since 1992. Other articles
and information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retains the
copyright as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and
taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in
partnership with your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.