Sublingual Zinc w/Vitamin C
90 Instant Dissolve Tablets
What are Instant Dissolve Tablets?
Instant Dissolve Tablets are Sublingual Vitamins that quickly dissolve under the tongue, eliminating the artificial colors, flavors, chemicals and fillers found in other vitamins. Perfect for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets or bad tasting liquids.
Zinc is as essential mineral that plays an important role in many enzymatic functions.* Found primarily in the kidneys, liver, pancreas, and brain, Zinc also helps support healthy immune system functions and is an important component of bodily antioxidant systems.*
- Helps your kidneys to maintain acid base balance.*
- Helps with carbon dioxide removal.*
- Helps make pancreatic enzymes.*
- Helps your liver to detoxify alcohols.*
- Brain development.*
- The senses of appetite, taste & smell.
- Fertility maintenance.*
- Certain hormone synthesis, maintenance of your sex glands.*
- Red blood cell & serum protein maintenance.*
- Muscle & bone homeostasis.*
- Skin, hair & nails maintenance.*
- Immune support through thymus support & white blood cells homeostasis.*
- The synthesis & conversion of amino acids.*
- Insulin activity.*
- Protein & DNA synthesis.*
- Help maintain normal vitamin A levels & usage.*
- Bone structure support.*
- May kill some virus on contact.*
- Participates in antioxidant enzyme systems in your eyes, helping to prevent & slow the progression of macular degeneration.*
- Together with vitamin B6 can reduce the size of the prostate by regulating the enzyme that converts testosterone to the harmful prostate stimulating DHT (dihydrotestosterone)*
- Participates in carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Prevents & reverses cadmium, & copper toxicity. *
Your need for zinc supplementation beyond that in a multi-vitamin mineral is determined by your diet, how many of the following deficiency symptoms you have, & whether you have tested low on any measures of zinc.*
SYMPTOMS OF DEFICIENCY:
- Memory loss
- Decreased sense of taste & smell
- Appetite loss
- Menstrual irregularities
- Prostate disorders
- Problems with fertility
- Delayed sexual maturity
- Growth impairment
- Dry skin
- Stretch marks on skin
- Prolonged wound healing
- Brittle nails
- White spots on nails/spoon shaped nails
- Poor hair growth
- Painful knees & hips
- Cold extremities with poor circulation
- Increased cholesterol
- Glucose intolerance
- Decreased immune function
- Decreased night vision
- Eyes extremely bothered by light
LifeSource Vitamins Sublingual Zinc w/Vitamin C - 90 Instant Dissolve Tablets, helps
support a healthy immune system, enhances kidneys, liver, pancreas, and brain
support as well as bodily antioxidant systems, skin, hair, and nail maintenance
as well as bone structure support. *
Every LifeSource Vitamins
product exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of
Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Proudly Made in the
USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven
by Faith & Powered by God!
It can be overwhelming we know.
Call us, we will walk you through what supplements will help you and
which ones you really don’t need. It’s what we do!
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These
products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As
always, consult your physician before taking any and all supplements.
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinion of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire
team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been
ongoing on since 1992. Other articles
and information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retains the
copyright as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and
taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in
partnership with your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.