Makes 4 servings, about 2 cups each
Active Time: 45 minutes, Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound baby potatoes, scrubbed
- 12 ounces green beans (about 3 cups), trimmed
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh chives or scallion greens
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar or red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound sirloin steak or strip steak (1-1 1/4 inches thick), trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ears corn, husked
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket. Add potatoes, cover and cook until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board to cool. Add beans to the steamer basket, cover and cook until bright green and just tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Rinse in a colander with cold water until cool. Drain thoroughly and transfer to a large bowl. Cut the potatoes into halves or quarters and add to the bowl with the beans. Stir in chives (or scallion greens).
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, vinegar, horseradish, Worcestershire and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Whisk in oil.
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with salt and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Oil the grill rack. Grill the steak about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare, 6 minutes per side for medium. Grill the corn, turning occasionally, until marked and tender, 8 to 12 minutes total. Transfer to a cutting board; let the steak rest for 5 minutes. When the corn is cool enough to handle, cut the kernels from the cob. Thinly slice the steak crosswise. Add the steak and any accumulated juice and the corn kernels to the bowl with the potatoes and beans; toss with the horseradish dressing.
Nutrition: Per serving: 376 calories; 14 g fat ( 4 g sat , 8 g mono ); 48 mg cholesterol; 36 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 28 g protein; 6 g fiber; 278 mg sodium; 1141 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (45% daily value), Zinc (34% dv), Potassium (33% dv), Folate (22% dv), Magnesium (21% dv), Iron & Vitamin A (20% dv)
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by
Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through what
supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t need. It’s
what we do!