Prep Time: 20 Min Cook Time: 10 Min Ready In: 30 Min
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked linguini pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound sugar snap pea pods
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1/4 cup reserved pasta water
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguini pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
2. Heat the olive oil and chili oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Mix in the shrimp, pea pods, and garlic. Cook and stir 2 minutes, until shrimp are almost opaque. Remove from heat, and set aside.
3. Pour the wine into the wok, and bring to a boil. Cook until reduced by 1/3. Return shrimp, peas, and garlic to the wok, and stir in the reserved pasta water. Continue to cook and stir until shrimp are opaque. Remove wok from heat, and mix in the butter, lemon juice, and basil. Toss with the cooked pasta to serve.
Nutritional Information Amount Per Serving: Calories: 403 | Total Fat: 7.7g | Cholesterol: 133mg
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by
Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through what
supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t need. It’s
what we do!