Original Recipe Yield: 1 9x13 inch pan 8 servings
- 6 sweet potatoes
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter one 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl to cool. Peel and quarter.
3. In a sauce pan, combine pineapple, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Bring to boil and reduce heat.
4. Arrange potatoes in a single layer in baking dish. Pour sauce over potatoes and bake for 45 minutes.
Nutritional Information Amount Per Serving Calories: 232 | Total Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 0mg
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by
Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through what
supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t need. It’s
what we do!