A pH reading in The Optimal pH Zone™ tells you that your insides are happy, while a pH reading in The Acidic pH Zone™ or The Very Acidic pH Zone™ may mean you’re putting yourself at risk. Even a slight pH imbalance can make you feel tired, reason being your body starts to struggle digesting foods, your weight increases and aches start creeping up.
pH does not work like regular numbers do, where 6.0 is "one point less" than 7.0. It works logarithmically, just like the richter scale for earthquakes. For example, someone with a pH of 6.0 is ten times more acidic than someone with a pH of 7.0. Someone with a pH of 5.0 is 100 times more Acidic than someone with a pH of 7.0.
pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips pH testing strips are the best tools available for discovering if your body is in The Very Acidic pH Zone™ (or "danger zone"), The Acidic pH Zone™ (or "caution zone"), or The Optimal pH Zone™ (or "healthy zone").
Size: 90 CT
- Super sensitive and accurate
- Easier to read than litmus paper
- Gives you an extremely accurate reading of how acidic or alkaline your tissues really are
- Measure tight 0.25 increments to know exactly what your pH is
- Can test both urine and saliva to give you the most complete picture of your pH
- Economical. pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips are more accurate, more versatile, and easier to read than litmus paper, yet theyre surprisingly affordable
- No guesswork. Because pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips measure tight 0.25 increments, youll know exactly what your pH is
- Super-sensitive pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips give you an extremely accurate reading of how acidic or alkaline your tissues really are
- Unlike regular pH paper, the pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips' single pad indicator is super easy to read
- Versatile. pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips can test both urine and saliva to give you the most complete picture of your pH!
Supplements that can help your pH levels:
- Phyto Greens
- Digestive Enzymes
- Phyto Reds
- Phtyo Purples
- Phyto Oranges
What should you test at?
If you find yourself in the Acidic pH Zone™ (6.0 - 6.5), your body is 5 to 10 times too acidic. Making alterations to your diet and
- If you find yourself in the Very Acidic pH Zone™ (4.5 - 5.75), you will want to correct this acidity level. If your pH reading is in this range, your body is 50 to 100 times too acidic. Begin implementing a complete body cleanse, detoxification and alkalizing program.
- augmenting these diet changes with alkalizing supplements will help you bring your pH back up to The Optimal pH Zone™.
- If you find yourself in the Optimal pH Zone™ (6.75 - 7.5), congratulations!
Testing your saliva pH
Similar to testing your first urine of the day, your first saliva of the day is not the most accurate either. Still, healthy saliva should never go below a pH of 6.8. If it is, it means that your alkaline mineral reserves are way too low and the body does not have the minerals necessary to properly process food.
To test your saliva with pH strips:
- Work up some saliva in your mouth
- Put the strip in your mouth reagent side down
- Leave in one or two seconds until moist
- Take it out and wait the recommended time (generally 15 seconds)
- Record the results
Test your saliva several times a day too. Good times are also before lunch and dinner.
Test at other times too if you like, and keep a record of all of them. Definitely wait at least 30 minutes after eating to test, because food and drink can dramatically affect the reading.
Testing your Urine pH While you sleep, your body is hard at work processing all the acids from the day. Because of this, your first morning urine should be acidic. This is not the best indicator of what is actually going on with your kidneys, so it is best not to put too much emphasis on it.
Instead, take the reading on your second urine of the day. Here's the easiest way:
- Pass the pH strip (or pH tape if you dare) directly through your stream of urine to thoroughly wet it.
- Flick off the excess (preferably in the toilet so you don't get in trouble with your family!).
- Wait the recommended amount of time (generally 15 seconds).
- Compare the color of the strip with the chart that comes with them.
- Record the results.
You can test whenever you like, but definitely test your urine before lunch and before dinner.
These will be more accurate readings because, as I said above, meals can temporarily change your pH by quite a bit.
If you are saying to yourself, "I don't have to go to the bathroom that much." I say, "You need to drink more water!"
Unless your urine is clear, or very pale yellow, you are dehydrated. Simple as that. Unless you are taking B vitamins, in which case your urine will be fluorescent yellow.
Remember how good you felt as a child? How much energy you had? pHion's promise is to create products that allow for you to regain that incredible sense of health and vitality... and pHion knows that it all begins with getting your body back in balance… pH Balance! To ensure that pHion can create such products they promise to you that they will:
- Remain committed to the "greening" of the body by developing nutritional products that are safe and effective.
- Back all products with research, studies and validation and use only the highest quality ingredients in their products.
- Provide full disclosure on all ingredients – hide nothing.
- Produce all products under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliance...
- Sell all their products at a price that’s always fair.
With that in mind, pHion invites you to discover and experience the magic of a pH Balanced body right alongside them.
pHion's Core Values
pHion's Team is driven by a core set of values that allow them to keep you at the center of their fast-paced universe:
- Community: Enrich the quality of people’s lives and positively impact the communities they serve.
- Ownership: Claim ownership of their careers, their finances and their futures.
- Rewards: Reward and recognize uncompromising levels of business ethics, integrity and teamwork.
- Empowerment: Empower themselves and others to find solutions and achieve results.
- Vision: Meet the changing needs of the online shopper with ongoing research and innovation.
- Attitude: Maintain a positive attitude, an unwavering perseverance and a commitment to success.
- Leadership: Demonstrate leadership through training, coaching and community involvement.
- Unification: Unite the online shopping audience within a socially driven network and community.
- Education: Educate and develop their skills through the sharing of knowledge and resources.
- Selection: Identify and attract individuals with a dedication toward achieving common goals.
When it is all said and done, it is all about their Client's satisfaction with their products and they can help achieve a healthy lifestyle. pHion will never lose sight of that and maintain that promise Company wide.
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven
by Faith & Powered by God!
It can be overwhelming we know.
Call us, we will walk you through what supplements will help you and
which ones you really don’t need. It’s what we do!
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These
products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As
always, consult your physician before taking any and all supplements.
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinion of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire
team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been
ongoing on since 1992. Other articles
and information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retains the
copyright as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and
taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in
partnership with your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.