Mushroom Rice Pilaf
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces,
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
1. In a saucepan, sauté green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Add
mushrooms; heat through. Stir in the water, rice, bouillon, parsley, salt and
pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 14-16 minutes or
until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Mix in sliced almonds before
Nutrition: 3/4 cup equals 183
calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 973 mg sodium, 31 g
carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through
what supplements will help you & which ones you really don’t need. It’s
what we do!
Vitamins: Since 1992