This safe immune tonic is best used longer-term (months is OK) to boost
immune function when low or deficient. It is best before one is acute or
ill to boost immunity before symptoms are present. For those who get
frequent colds, flu and easily get whatever is going around, Kid’s
Echinacea Plus will decrease the chance one will get sick. It will increase
white blood cell activity via phagocytosis (the munching of white blood
cells), interferon, and NK (Natural Killer) T-cell activity. Kid’s Echinacea
Plus will also decrease necrosis or degranulation (tissue breakdown from
infection) of tissue internally and externally when taken at the first
threat of the onset of a cold or flu, give large frequent doses over the
course of one day for an immediate effect. It is safe to repeat doses every
2 hours when on the edge of getting sick. Generally, when inundated with
bacteria or viruses from being around other sick kids or adults, take a
couple of doses later that day and these herbs will boost innate immunity
immediately. Kid’s Echinacea Plus will have a strong immune push for the
initial 2-3 days of use and then fall off a bit, but its positive effect
will continue long term. Contrary to the popular myth, Echinacea will
sustain an immune lift for months with daily use. This is why Echinacea has
become famous and is indicated for kids who get repeated colds season after
season. It is also indicated for adults and the elderly.
Kid’s Echinacea Plus is a great family immune booster to prevent the
passing of colds/flu to each other. When one family member is sick, give
this blend to the well family members to help prevent the same illness from
Wounds also heal faster with Echinacea.
The addition of Elderberry increases efficacy for use for symptoms of a
cold, flu, or influenza. It should help reduce these symptoms and their
Kid’s Echinacea Plus is not diluted but is instead, a full-strength extract
suitable for adults as well.
See All LifeSource Vitamins Entire Kids Products Line, Articles
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high-performance thin-layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin, or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptic – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulatory standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation. (
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities. (
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: [email protected]
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!