Fruit Kabobs with Honey Yogurt Dressing
• 2 cups plain low-fat Greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup honey
• 2 cups seedless grapes
• 2 cups pineapple cubes, from 1 small pineapple
• 2 cups melon balls (cantaloupe, honeydew or a combination)
• 2 1/2 cups halved or quartered strawberries
1. In a bowl, mix yogurt and honey. Refrigerate until well
2. Thread grapes, pineapple cubes, melon balls and
strawberries, alternating fruits, on 24 6-inch wooden skewers.
3. Serve kebobs with sauce in bowls for dipping.
Nutrition: Calories: 48, Fat: 1g, Saturated fat: 0.0g,
Protein: 2g, Carbohydrate: 10g, Fiber: 1g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 9mg
Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through
what supplements will help you & which ones you really don’t need. It’s
what we do!
Vitamins: Since 1992