Fem-Silver/Femopause is a menopausal formula safe for long-term use. It is
indicated where one wants to avoid or get off of hormonal replacement
therapy. Menopause is not a disease, but often the body needs help to
minimize the discomfort of this transition. Fem-Silver/Femopause will help
minimize hot flashes, mood swings, swelling, and irregular periods. It will
maximize the use of residual estrogen and progesterone and calm down the
pituitary’s desire for luteinizing hormone.
Overall, Fem-Silver/Femopause will help make the transition through
menopause more comfortable and safer than hormonal replacement
therapy or if hormone replacement therapy is not an option. There are no
human hormones in plants or herbs, yet these herbs minimize menopausal
discomfort and help create menopausal hormonal homeostasis.
The Dong Quai activates the estrogen binding sites while the Chaste Tree
Berries maximize progesterone levels. German studies show how Black Cohosh
helps decrease hot flashes by calming the pituitary’s need for luteinizing
hormone. Motherwort also cools the body down to help decrease hot flashes.
Wild Yam has precursor parts to progesterone. Finally, Lobelia helps here
by calming down adrenaline, therapy decreasing anxiety, and the overall
intensity of the menopausal experience.
This synergistic blend contains Wild Yam Root, Dong Quai Root, Chaste Tree
Berries (Organic), Black Cohosh Root, Milk Thistle Seed (Organic),
Motherwort Herb (Organic), and Fresh Lobelia Herb (Organic).
See All LifeSource Vitamins Menopause Products, Articles, and Studies:
See All of the LifeSource Vitamins Essential Oils, Carriers, and Info:
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high-performance thin-layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin, or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptic – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulatory standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation.
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities.
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!