The Jesus Film
Blu-Ray - Remastered
It is the timeless story of the most beloved – and yet the most controversial – figure ever to walk the earth. Experience on Blu-Ray, the most watched film in history based on the world’s bestselling book, the Bible. After 35 years, 6 billion viewings, 1,200 language translations and countless numbers of transformed lives, this classic film taken directly from the book of Luke has been re-mastered in high-definition with a new musical score in Dolby 5.1 surround sound and special bonus features to bring the person of Jesus to viewers like never before.
Bonus Features include: "Impact of 'The JESUS Film'" (Hosted by Ernie Hudson) & "Making of 'The JESUS Film'"
Length: 128 Minutes
Audio Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, and Vietnamese
Subtitled Langauges: English, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese, Vietnamese Northern
Click here to visit the Jesus Film Project Website
Every eight seconds, somewhere in the world, another person
indicates a decision to follow Christ after watching the "JESUS"
eight seconds... that's 10,800 people per day, 324,000 per month and more than
3.8 million per year! That’s like the population of the entire city of Pittsburgh,
PA coming to Christ every 28 ¼ days. And yet, if you are like many people, you
may have never even heard of it.
by some “one of the best-kept secrets in Christian missions,” a number of
mission experts have acclaimed the film as one of the greatest evangelistic
tools of all time. Since 1979 more than 200 million men, women and children
worldwide have indicated decisions to follow Jesus after viewing the film. In
addition, through hundreds of partners an estimated 10+ million decisions have
been made as the film "JESUS" is used extensively by the Body of
how can any single film reach so many people and touch so many lives?"
is the power of the Word of God in their heart language.
on the Gospel of Luke, the "JESUS" film has now been dubbed in more
than 1,200 languages, with new languages being added every month. This allows
God’s Word to speak to people in more than 200 countries in languages they know
and understand. By God’s grace, it is yielding a spiritual harvest of
only is the story of the "JESUS" film one of effective evangelism,
but also a powerful tool for expanding the church worldwide. Hundreds of
churches, missions groups and denominational agencies, both indigenous and global,
are also seeing this tool ignite the launch and growth of thousands of new
denominational leader, whose ministry has used the "JESUS" film for
more than a decade, has said that its value in accelerating their
church-planting efforts is equivalent to "fishing with dynamite!" His
ministry alone has birthed more than 26,000 church fellowships using the
"JESUS" film in dozens of languages.
is using this film in powerful ways to reach people and build His church
worldwide. And yet, so much of the world remains in spiritual darkness.
Billions of people have never had the opportunity to hear God’s message of
salvation and say "yes" to Christ.
JESUS Film Project is reaching millions with the gospel of Christ, but with
your help, so many more can be reached. By getting involved today, you can make
a difference in the lives of people through the message of hope—Jesus, and
bring God's light into the darkness.
sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God's infallible written Word, the 66
books of the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely, verbally
and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it was written without error
(inerrant) in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority
in all matters on which it speaks.
accept those areas of doctrinal teaching on which, historically, there has been
general agreement among all true Christians. Because of the specialized calling
of our movement, we desire to allow for freedom of conviction on other
doctrinal matters, provided that any interpretation is based upon the Bible
alone, and that no such interpretation shall become an issue which hinders the
ministry to which God has called us.
- There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- each of whom possesses equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality.
- Jesus Christ is God, the living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Hence, He is perfect Deity and true humanity united in one person forever.
- He lived a sinless life and voluntarily atoned for the sins of men by dying on the cross as their substitute, thus satisfying divine justice and accomplishing salvation for all who trust in Him alone.
- He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He lived and died.
- He ascended bodily into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God the Father, where He, the only mediator between God and man, continually makes intercession for His own.
- Man was originally created in the image of God. He sinned by disobeying God; thus, he was alienated from his Creator. That historic fall brought all mankind under divine condemnation.
- Man's nature is corrupted, and he is thus totally unable to please God. Every man is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
- The salvation of man is wholly a work of God's free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justified them in His sight.
- It is the privilege of all who are born again of the Spirit to be assured of their salvation from the very moment in which they trust Christ as their Savior. This assurance is not based upon any kind of human merit, but is produced by the witness of the Holy Spirit, who confirms in the believer the testimony of God in His written word.
- The Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to men. He convicts and draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them, continually indwells them from the moment of spiritual birth and seals them until the day of redemption. His fullness, power and control are appropriated in the believer's life by faith.
- Every believer is called to live so in the power of the indwelling Spirit that he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh but will bear fruit to the glory of God.
- Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, His Body, which is composed of all men, living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith.
- God admonishes His people to assemble together regularly for worship, for participation in ordinances, for edification through the Scriptures and for mutual encouragement.
- At physical death the believer enters immediately into eternal, conscious fellowship with the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body to everlasting glory and blessing.
- At physical death the unbeliever enters immediately into eternal, conscious separation from the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body to everlasting judgment and condemnation.
- Jesus Christ will come again to the earth -- personally, visibly and bodily -- to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to disciple men of every nation. The fulfillment of that Great Commission requires that all worldly and personal ambitions be subordinated to a total commitment to "Him who loved us and gave Himself for us.
We Are Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
LifeSource Vitamins: Since 1992