What makes ALL of our Juice blends work while others don’t? Processing!
We always use the best ingredients available; certified Organic ingredients. Companies sell these type products and there is literally no benefit to the product if the processing is done with heat or the ingredients are not healthy plants to begin with. Trust is more than a five letter word, it is earned everyday here at LifeSource Vitamins!
The Acai Palm Trees blossom in the lush rain forests that are fed by the mighty Amazon River. The synergy of the nutrient rich soil and tropical climate guarantee nearly perfect conditions for these plants to thrive. The dark purple berries of the Acai plant (Euterpe Oleracea) contain up to 33 times the antioxidant content as red wine grapes. These amazing berries have traditionally been used to increase energy, stamina, vitality, and to promote overall healthy living.
The amazing acai fruit is considered nature's perfect food. In addition to it's beauty boosting properties, some other commonly reported benefits of Acai Juice include the following:
- All nutrients come from one berry*
- Acai has more protein than an average egg*
- Acai has a high amount of lipids that can help with energy levels*
- Acai has essential minerals such as iron, potassium, phosphorus and calcium*
- Acai has all natural Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin C, Vitamin E (tocopherol)*
- Acai has been shown to have up to 33 times the Antocyanine (a powerful Antioxidant) then red wine grapes.*
- Acai has a high level of fibers that is good for the elderly and for people who have problems with digestive organs*
- Acai has two essential fatty acids known as Omega 6 (Linoleic acid) and Omega 9 (Oleic acid). Research shows that these fatty acids maintain normal cholesterol levels.*
- Research has shown that these Anti-Oxidants help regulate normal cholesterol levels.*
- Acai's Anti-Oxidant factors play a large role in maintenance of vascular cardiac system, which is important for better blood circulation.*
- Acai is considered one of the richest nutritive fruits from the Amazon, or the world for that matter.*
- An almost perfect essential amino acid complex in conjunction with valuable trace minerals, vital to proper muscle contractions and regeneration.*
- More bio-active then liquid freeze dried versions of Acai*
- Very low Sugar content for a fruit*
- Cleansing and Detoxing your body*
- Boost your Immune System*
- All Natural*
- Liquid-fast absorbing*
- Parve & Kosher*
- Enriched with Antocyanins*
- Improved metabolism*
- More effective than pill form*
- Very high ORAC product*
- Helps maintain a healthy heart*
- Has naturally occurring high levels of ellagic acid*
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
- Helps to maintain healthy blood pressure*
- Helps to alleviate symptoms commonly associated with menopause*
- Pomegranate is a natural astringent and is high in both Vitamin C and Iron*
Also contains: Pomegranate Juice Concentrate & Organic Raspberry Juice Concentrate:
- Helps to rid the body of phlegm*
- Strengthens and vitalizes blood circulation*
- Natural source of ellagic acid which can help protect against cell damage*
- Raspberries are rich in antioxidants; both phyto-nutrients and vitamin compounds Blueberry Juice Concentrate*
- Helps maintain eye and vision health*
- Contains powerful, active antioxidant compounds which combat free radicals and help protect against cell damage*
- Helps maintain Heart Health*
- Helps maintain healthy Kidney and Urinary Tract function*
- Blueberries can help to prevent premature aging*
- Blueberries have anti-inflammatory properties*
Our unique combination of juices in our Acai Juice Blend can provide the following components vital to optimum health and vitality:
- Essential Vitamins and Minerals: B1, B2, B3, C & E, Calcium and Potassium.
- Essential Fatty Acids: (Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9). These polyunsaturated essential fatty acids help lower LDL (harmful cholesterol) while maintaining HDL (beneficial cholesterol). This unique ratio resembles the same combination as olive oil. Omega fatty acids can increase healthy cell development. Omega fatty acids are essential for healthy nervous system development and regeneration. They help rapidly repair and rejuvenate muscles after intense exercise. Essential fatty acids (Omega-3 in particular) help the brain to run smoothly.
Other Facts about Acai:
- Acai is a dense source of particular class of flavonoids called anthocyanins (red-blue phenols with potent antioxidant properties)
- Anthocyanins are a group of phyto-chemicals in red wine thought to contribute to the "French paradox", i, e. France has one of the lowest incidences of heart disease of any westernized society despite a prevalence of smoking and a diet high in saturated fat and cholesterol (5). Acai pulp contains 10-30 times the anthocyanins of red wine per equal volume (1).
- The primary anthocyanin in Acai is cyanidin-3 glucoside (1), Cyanidin-3- glucoside has been found to be 3.5 times stronger than Trolox (vitamin E analogue) and the predominate anthocyanin found in red wine (nalvadin-3-glucoside) in an ORAC analysis (measure of antioxidant capacity) (2).
- Anthocyanins have been found to "exhibit numerous potential therapeutic effects including treatment of diabetic retinopathy and fibrocystic disease of the breast in human" (2). "Other potential physiological effects of anthocyanins include radiation protective, chemo-protective, vaso-protective and anti-inflammatory agents" (2),
- The fatty acid ratio of Acai resembles that of olive oil, which is thought to be a contributing factor to the low incidence of heart disease in Mediterranean populations (1, 5),
- 60% Oleic (Omega 9) a monounsaturated, essential fatty acid, helps lower LDL (harmful cholesterol) while maintaining HDL, (beneficial cholesterol) levels (5).
- 12% Linoleic (Omega 6) a polyunsaturated, essential fatty acid, has been found to lower both LDL and HL levels (5).
- Fatty acids aid in the transport and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins ice. Vitamins A, E, D, and K(3).
- Acai contains valuable phytosterols
- Sterols are components of plant cell membranes providing numerous benefits to the human body, namely the reduction of blood plasma cholesterol (5)
- Sterols are currently being used to treat symptoms associated with BP.
12 Potential Health Benefits of Acai:
Heart Health* - Similar to red wine, research shows that acai berries are extremely high in anthocyanins, a form of plant antioxidant associated with the ability to lower cholesterol levels in the blood stream. They are also rich in plant sterols that provide cardio-protective benefits to our cells. It does this by preventing blood clots, improving overall blood circulation, and relaxing the blood vessels.
Resistant to Harmful Organisms* - Scientists from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro have shown that consuming acai extract may help fight harmful organisms.
Aids in Weight Loss* - Known by nutritionists as a super-food, acai may help us not only lose weight, but maintain a healthy weight. One interesting study from the National Institutes of Aging found that pulp from the acai berry had the ability to reduce the negative effects of a high-fat diet in laboratory studies on flies.
Promotes Skin Health* - Currently, many modern beauty products are carrying acai oil, again due to the oil’s high antioxidant content. What is more, acai oil is a great natural alternative to chemical based skin-care products that harm the skin in the long-run. Taken internally, the berries can also give your skin a healthier glow. In fact,
Brazilians have been eating acai berries for centuries to treat skin conditions.
Helps with Digestive Upset* - Taking acai may also aid in keeping our digestive system clean and in optimal function. The berries have powerful detoxification capacities in the human body and are a well-known traditional source of dietary fiber. Of course, there are many other high fiber foods that can do the same thing, including many other types of berries.
Reduces Irritation* - Acai berries contain properties may prevent the typical irritation associated with respiratory distress.
Improved Cellular Health* - On a general level, the anthocyanins found in acai play a role in our cellular protection system, helping to keep cells strong against the invasion of free radicals.
Anti-Aging Effects* - Extremely high in many forms of plant phytochemicals (antioxidants), acai berries may contribute to an ability to slow or reverse typical processes of aging related to oxidative damage. In fact, the berries are one of the planets highest sources of antioxidants, with one berry holding ten times the amount of antioxidants as grapes, and two times the amount of blueberries.
Energy Boost* - Due its overall health benefits, taking acai extract can lead to an increased overall level of energy and stamina, and may aid to combat fatigue and exhaustion. Whenever you need a boost, simply eat a handful of berries and you will be ready to go in no time!
Improves Mental Function* - Preliminary research studies show that acai could help prevent mental imbalance in menopausal women.*
LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in
the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing
Made in the USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on
Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
Have Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will
walk you through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do!
*Disclaimer: None of
the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not
intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult
your physician before taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins.
Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the
information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the
founder of LifeSource Vitamins Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at
LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing on
since 1992. Other articles and information are based on the opinions of the
authors, who retains the copyright as marked on the article. The information on
this site is not intended to replace your health care professional, but to
enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and
taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in
partnership with your health care professional. If you are pregnant, nursing,
taking medications, or have any medical conditions, always consult your health
care professional before taking supplements based on the information on this
1) Claire Madden, VP Marketing at MarketResearch
2) "Biochemical and Technical Studies on Acai" by Dr. Herve Rogez 2, Sofia Pascal 2, Jesus N.S. de Souza, Arlete R. Aquino & Raphaele Buxant Dept.. de Engenharia Quimica - Centro Tecnologico, Diaouiweir ria I niinnin, Beligica)
3) National Contor for Health Statictice. Annual summary of births, marriages, divorces, and deaths United States, 1993, Monthly vital statistics report-, vol 42 no 13. Hyattsville, MD: Public Health Service, 1594.
4) American Heart Association. Heart and stroke facts 1995 statistical supplement. Dallas, TX: American Heart Association, 1994,
5) National Cholesterol Education Program. Second report of the Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol In Adults Adult Treatment Panel II). BeM6sda National Heart, Lung.