50 Reasons to Drink ORGANIC Wheatgrass Everyday
1. Wheatgrass juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important
The chlorophyll molecules closely resemble that of the hemin molecule,
the pigment which combines with protein to form hemoglobin.
The major difference is the chlorophyll molecule contains magnesium as it's
the central atom, and the hemin molecule contains iron. The molecular
structure of these two substances is almost identical in all other
2. Wheatgrass is extremely rich in protein and contains 17 amino acids, the
building blocks of protein.
3. Wheatgrass juice is one of the best sources of living
However, to get the full benefit, the chlorophyll must come fresh from a
4. Wheatgrass juice is an effective healer because it contains all
minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E and Vit K.
Wheatgrass juice is one of the best sources of living
available today. However, to get the full benefit, the chlorophyll must
come fresh from a living plant.
5.Chlorophyll contains enzymes and super-oxide dismutase (SOD), a
copper-containing protein found in mature red blood cells. This enzyme
decomposes superoxide radicals in the body into a more manageable form,
thereby helping to slow down the aging process.
is the first product of sunlight and, therefore, contains more 'light
energy' than any other food element. Wheatgrass juice contains crude
chlorophyll (as opposed to pure) and can be taken orally and as a colon
implant without side effects. In addition, scientists have never found
wheatgrass to be toxic in any amount when given to either animals or
7. Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests growth and development of
Chlorophyll is antibacterial and can be used inside and outside the
body as a natural healer.
The United States Army exposed guinea pigs to lethal doses of radiation.
The guinea pigs fed chlorophyll-rich vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli had half
the mortality rate as those fed a non-chlorophyll diet.
9. Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is
superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If
grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 115 minerals from the
10. Liquid chlorophyll has the ability to get into the tissue, where it can
actually refine and renew them.
11. The bland soothing effect of chlorophyll (wheatgrass) ointments are
very beneficial to the treatment of various skin diseases involving the
outer and underlying layers of the skin, including itching and burning of
the rectum; ivy poisoning; weeping and dry eczema and even in conditions
caused by insect bites or infection.
12. Doctors R. Redpath and J. C. Davis found chlorophyll packs inserted
into the sinuses had a drying effect, clearing up congestion, and giving
immediate relief. Congested head colds were cleared up within 24 hours.
13. Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
14. Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
15. Chlorophyll helps
purify the liver
. You can improve your liver health by focusing on herbs and foods like
wheatgrass that is known to regenerate liver tissue, support its
detoxification process of alcohol, and protect it from the damage induced
by your favorite libations.
16. Chlorophyll improves
blood sugar problems
17. In the American Journal of Surgery (1940), Benjamin Gruskin, M.D.
recommends chlorophyll for its antiseptic benefits. The article suggests
the following clinical uses for chlorophyll: to clear up foul-smelling
odors, neutralize Strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, to
cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner ear inflammation and
infection, reduce varicose veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetigo
and other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, successfully treat
inflammation of the uterine cervix, get rid of parasitic vaginal
infections, reduce typhoid fever, and cure advanced pyorrhea in many cases.
18. Dr. Birscher, a research scientist, called chlorophyll "concentrated
sun power." He said, "chlorophyll increases the function of the heart,
affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus, and the lungs."
19. Wheatgrass juice can dissolve the scars that are formed in the lungs
from breathing acid gasses. The effect of carbon monoxide is minimized
since chlorophyll increases hemoglobin production.
Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain
chlorophyll. This is beneficial because of the brain and all body
tissues function at an optimal level in a highly- oxygenated
21. It is a nutritionally complete food that will sustain
the growth and development of laboratory animals and humans alike.
Wheatgrass has what is called the grass-juice factor, which has been shown
to keep herbivorous animals alive practically indefinitely.
22. Wheatgrass juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot
juice and other fruits and vegetables.
23. The starch of the wheat berry is stored energy which when converted to
simpler sugars is a quick energy source. It is especially good for athletes
because it is a juice and is assimilated in 20 minutes or less, and uses
very little of the body's energy to extract the nutrients…
24. Because 1 ounce of juice equals 2 pounds of produce
nutritionally, it naturally shuts off the appestat in the brain.
25. Wheatgrass contains a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, including
the thirteen essential ones, combined with dozens of trace elements and
26. Wheatgrass juice is an effective healer because
it contains all minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E,
l and K.
It is extremely rich in protein and contains 17 amino
acids, the building blocks of protein.
27. Farmers in the Midwest who have sterile cows and bulls put them on
wheatgrass to restore fertility. (The high magnesium content in chlorophyll
builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones.)
28. Wheatgrass juice cures acne and even help to remove scars after it has
been ingested for seven to eight months. The diet, of course, must be
improved at the same time.
29. Wheatgrass juice acts as a detergent in the body and can be used as a
30. A small amount of wheatgrass juice in the human diet
helps prevent tooth decay
31. Wheatgrass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes will help eliminate
toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums.
32. Gargle wheatgrass juice for a
33. Drink wheatgrass juice for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis.
34. Wheatgrass juice helps to keep the hair from graying.
35. Pyorrhea of the mouth: lay pulp of wheatgrass soaked in juice on
diseased area in mouth or chew wheatgrass, spitting out the pulp.
36. Wheatgrass juice improves digestion.
37. Wheatgrass juice is an excellent skin cleanser and can be absorbed
through the skin for nutrition. Pour
over your body in a tub of warm water and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse
off with cold water.
38. Wheatgrass implants (enemas) are great for healing and
the colon walls. The implants also heal and cleanse the internal organs.
After an enema is evacuated, implant 4 ounces of wheatgrass juice. Retain
for 20 minutes.
39. Wheatgrass juice improves arthritis. Soak a cotton sock with 6 ounces
and place on the affected area, cover with a plastic bag.
40. For minor eye irritation apply strained wheatgrass juice mixed with
half pure water in an eye cup for 15 - 30 seconds.
41. Massage 6 ounces into the scalp and cover with a shower cap for 15
minutes to help
42. Wheatgrass juice can be used as a douche for many feminine
43. Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open
because it is high in
44. Wheatgrass juice reduces high blood pressure and enhances the
45. Wheatgrass is gluten-free because it's cut before the grain forms.
46. Wheatgrass juice can remove heavy metals from the
47. Wheatgrass juice is great for blood disorders of all
48. Another benefit of wheatgrass is you can grow it in just about a week,
right in your own home.
49. Dr. Earp Thomas said, "Wheat is the king of all grain foods". He found
that an ounce of wheatgrass in a gallon of fluoridated water would turn the
fluorine into harmless calcium-phosphate-fluoride compound. Used in wash
water it adds softness to the face and hands. In the bath, it is most
soothing. It stops bleeding, eases itching, and helps sores and pimples to
heal. Dr. Thomas further discovered that fruits and vegetables contaminated
by sprays were thoroughly cleaned and the negative food transformed by wash
water with a wisp of wheatgrass placed in the water.
50. And finally - by taking wheatgrass juice, one may feel an increase in
strength and endurance, renewed health and spirituality, and experience an
overall sense of well-being.
WHEATGRASS IS intense - and so is this list from Dr. Brian Clement on
fifty powerful reasons to begin drinking wheatgrass juice everyday.
As Posted on:
Proudly Made in the USA!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds all regulation standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation. (
21 CFR, part 111
as well as all Good Manufacturing Practices enforced by the FDA. CGMP's
provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of
manufacturing processes and facilities. (
LifeSource Vitamins: Driven by Faith ~ Powered by God
Have Questions on this or any other product or health issue for you or a
loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you
through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t
need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free: 800-567-8122
LifeSource Vitamins – Founded in 1992
100% of our profits are donated to Christian Organizations like these
and many others worldwide:
Campus Crusade for Christ - CRU
The Jesus Film Project
The Tim Tebow Foundation
The Herman and Sharron Show on CTN (Christian Television Network)
and many more…
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As always, consult your physician before taking any and all
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinions of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing since 1992. Other articles and information are based on
the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked in the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.
LifeSource Vitamins: from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run
our business, we answer to God in all we do!