60 Veg Capsules
Known for Creating Healthier Skin, but there is so much more:
Pycnogenol has been widely studied for the past 40 years. More than 340 published studies and review articles have addressed the safety and efficacy of this substance.
Fights Aging Mechanisms: These are the 5 major causes of aging skin that are helped by Pycnogenol:
- Oxidative Stress
- Supports Healthy Cellular Metabolism
- Membrane Damage
- DNA Damage
Shown to rejuvenate skin.
- Your skin provides an excellent reflection of your entire body's aging.
- Skin, like the rest of your body, ages as the result of a handful of biological events.
- Pycnogenol, a complex mixture of flavonoids and other beneficial molecules from the bark of a European pine, combats 5 of those major aging causes.
- Pycnogenol® reduces skin aging, prevents wrinkling and abnormal pigment deposits, and even reduces skin symptoms of cardiovascular disease.
- By the same basic mechanisms, Pycnogenol reduces the risk of other age-related diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, cognitive decline, and arthritis.
- You should be supplementing with Pycnogenol® to optimize your defense against premature aging.
LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in
the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing
Made in the USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!
Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Pycnogenol® (French Maritime Pine
Bark Extract) (Pinus pinaster)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
* Percent Daily Values are based
on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Rice Flour
and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source)
manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk,
egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
Suggested usage: Take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
Have Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t need. It’s what we do!
LifeSource Vitamins: Since 1992
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your physician before taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing on since 1992. Other articles and information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked on the article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking supplements based on the information on this site.