Natural Vitality’s Calmful Muscles, part of Natural Vitality’s Calm Specifics line, is a delicious watermelon-flavored formula designed to ease tired, sore, or cramping muscles. It features the same easily-absorbable magnesium found in Natural Vitality’s Calm, plus a unique combination of the amino acid L-carnitine and the enzyme bromelain to help tired muscles relax and recover.
- All the benefits of multi-award-winning Natural Vitality’s Calm plus a unique formula to promote muscle relaxation and recovery.
- Includes the amino acid L-carnitine to support fatty acid metabolism, as well as bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme complex derived from the pineapple plant.
- Delicious tangy organic watermelon flavor. Vegan, gluten-free, and GMO-free.
See LifeSource Vitamins Calming Magnesium Powder: Click Here
WHY IS SUPPLEMENTAL MAGNESIUM SO IMPORTANT?
Magnesium is one of the most important basic nutrients—it powers more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. But since our bodies can’t produce this mineral, we need to replenish its supply every day. It’s estimated that 68% of us don’t get enough magnesium from our diets. That’s where Natural Vitality’s Calmful Muscles come in. Best-selling, multi-award-winning Natural Vitality’s Calm helps promotes healthy magnesium levels and balance calcium intake—the result of which is natural stress relief, better sleep and more relaxed muscles.
HOW DOES NATURAL VITALITY’S CALMFUL MUSCLES WORK?
For muscles to function properly, there needs to be the right amount of both calcium and magnesium within them. Calcium is what makes muscle fibers contract, whereas magnesium is what allows them to relax. Without enough magnesium to balance the calcium, muscles remain tense, causing them to spasm and twitch Natural Vitality’s Calmful Muscles was specifically designed to help ease tired, sore, or cramping muscles, including:
- The same relaxing magnesium found in Natural Vitality’s Calm, the multi-award-winning, best-selling anti-stress drink mix
- The amino acid l-carnitine to support healthy muscle function and recovery as well as fatty acid metabolism
- Bromelain – derived from the pineapple plant – is a proteolytic enzyme complex that aids in protein digestion and may reduce inflammation
- Beetroot powder which contains antioxidants and micronutrients including nitric oxide, which may help blood vessels relax
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Proudly Made in the USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
Have Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t need.
LifeSource Vitamins: Since 1992
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your physician before taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing on since 1992. Other articles and information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retain the copyright as marked on the article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking supplements based on the information on this site.