Our Price: $23.99
Natural Vitality’s Calmful Gut, part of Natural Vitality’s Calm Specifics line, was formulated to soothe digestive discomfort and support a healthy gut microbiome. It features Natural Vitality’s Calm magnesium, along with probiotics, the amino acid glutamine, and a comprehensive digestive enzyme blend to promote digestive health and balance.
- Contains multi-award winning Natural Vitality’s Calm, plus a unique formula designed to soothe and support a healthy gut microbiome.
- Includes probiotics to support gut health, the amino acid glutamine to support intestinal membrane integrity, and an enzyme blend for healthy digestion.
- Delicious organic wildberry flavor. Vegetarian, gluten free, and GMO free.
HOW DOES NATURAL VITALITY’S CALMFUL GUT WORK?
Many people take supplemental magnesium like Natural Vitality’s Calm to help ease constipation and other digestive issues. Magnesium can help neutralize stomach acid and move stools through the intestinal tract. Natural Vitality’s Calmful Gut was specifically designed for those times you need a little extra digestive support, including:
- The same relaxing magnesium found in Natural Vitality’s Calm, the multi-award-winning, best-selling anti-stress drink mix
- Two billion CFU of a healthy probiotic that does not require refrigeration and survives stomach acidity to help ease abdominal discomfort and bloating while supporting regularity
- The amino acid l-glutamine to promote healthy mucosal cells that make up the lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- A comprehensive enzyme blend to support healthy digestion by helping break down carbohydrates, proteins, fats, fibers, and sugars
or Call Us:800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
Have Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through what supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t need. It’s what we do!
LifeSource Vitamins: Since 1992
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your physician before taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing on since 1992. Other articles and information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retains the copyright as marked on the article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking supplements based on the information on this site.