MegaFlora for Women
- Supports Vaginal & Urinary Tract Health
- 50 Billion active cultures of beneficial probiotics per serving.
- MegaFlora probiotic blend plus additional Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115), strains clinically studied to maintain vaginal and urinary tract health.
- Signature MegaFlora blend of 14 probiotics support digestive balance and immune health.
- 400 mg Farm Fresh FoodState Cranberry delivers a punch of PACs (proanthocyanidins) , fruit compounds known to support urinary tract health.
- FoodState Prebiotic Food Blend promotes the growth of good bacteria.
- Gentle for everyday use
MegaFood cares about
doing things the right way - they refuse to take shortcuts, and they never
compromise on quality or the things that matter. Since 1973, they have been
going out of their way to source fresh and local foods from trusted farmers
They then make their wholesome supplements using their one-of-a-kind process to
deliver the most authentic nutrition-much more than vitamins alone.
FoodState Nutrients™ are
made with fresh and local foods. Crafted with their Slo-Food Process™, they
deliver the most authentic nourishment available, which they believe the body
recognizes as 100% whole food.
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by
Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through what
supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t need. It’s
what we do!
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements
have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your physician before
taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may
Disclaimer: All the
information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the
founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at
LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing on
since 1992. Other articles and
information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retains the copyright
as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and
taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in
partnership with your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.