- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Hand tremor
- Cardiovascular disease
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and Fibromyalgia
Consume a diet plentiful in folate-rich foods:
Foods to Avoid
Avoid or limit foods enriched with folic acid, including commercial wheat
flour and cereals.
The top 7 vitamins/supplements shown to help MTHFR Mutation:
Prescription for Natural Cures by James F. Balch, M.D. and Mark Stengler,
– LifeSource Product Take 400 mcg daily or more as your holistic doctor prescribes.
– LifeSource Product Take 500 mcg daily or more as your holistic doctor prescribes.
B12 (methylcobalamin form) works synergistically with methyl folate.
– LifeSource Product Take a B-Complex with methyl folate and methylcobalamin and the other B
vitamins for B-vitamin balance and detoxification-pathway support.
– LifeSource Product Take 250 mg twice daily on an empty stomach. People with MTHFR mutations are more likely to be low in the super antioxidant glutathione.
– LifeSource Product Take as directed on the label for a full spectrum of nutrients involved in cellular pathways.
– LifeSource Product Take as directed on the label with meals to support digestion and absorption for optimal cellular nutrition.
Super Green Phyto Foods
– LifeSource Product Take as directed on the label to provide a blend of super green foods such as chlorella, wheatgrass, barley grass, spirulina and others that support cellular function.
Have Questions on this
or any other product or health issue for you or a loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us,
we will walk you through what supplements will help you and which ones you
really don’t need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free:
LifeSource Vitamins, from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run our
business, we answer to God in all we do and have since 1992!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product
exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal
Regulation (21 CFR, part 111) Current Good
Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Proudly Made in the USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on
Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
Vitamins: Since 1992
*Disclaimer: None of the above
statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your physician
before taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results
Disclaimer: All the
information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the
founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at
LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing
since 1992. Other articles and information are based on the opinions of
the authors, who retain the copyright as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own
studying and research and taking your health care into your own hands is always
best, especially in partnership with your health care professional. If you
are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical conditions,
always consult your health care professional before taking supplements based on
the information on this site.