COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Cough with mucus
Shortness of breath
- Changes in mental status
- · Long term exposure to air pollution, chemical fumes, and dust
A diet that includes fruit, fish, and dairy products and avoids processed
foods, red meat and sweets can improve COPD symptoms and lead to better
It is important to maintain adequate protein, which is around 80 to 90
Small, frequent meals work best.
Foods to Avoid
Dairy products can increase mucus formation for some COPD patients, so eat
them with caution.
Avoiding foods that trigger food sensitivities can be helpful for some
people with COPD.
Prescription for Natural Cures
by James F. Balch and Mark Stengler
Super Prescription # 1
– LifeSource Product - Take 600 mg to 2,000 mg daily on an empty stomach. NAC (N-acetylcysteine)
thins mucus, which reduces coughing.
Super Prescription # 2
Ultra Amino Acids
– LifeSource Product - Take as directed on label to support muscle and lung health.
Super Prescription # 3
– LifeSource Product - Take 250 to 500 mg twice daily on an empty stomach. This serves as a super
antioxidant, protecting the cells of the lungs.
Super Prescription # 4
– LifeSource Product - Take 250 mg twice daily. Helps to prevent spasm of the airways.
Super Prescription # 5
Essential Fatty Acids
– LifeSource Product - Take a combination of essential fatty acids to get 1,200 mg of ALA, 700 mg
of EPA, 340 mg of DHA and 760 mg of GLA. This combo improved exercise
tolerance in those with COPD.
Super Prescription # 6
– LifeSource Product - Take 2,000 mg twice daily on an empty stomach to improve exercise
Super Prescription # 7 Protcolytic enzymes - Take as directed on the label on an empty stomach. They help reduce mucus
– LifeSource Product - Take 300 to 600 mg twice daily. It has antimicrobial effects.
– LifeSource Product - Take 5,000 IU daily with a meal. Supports respiratory immunity.
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds the standards and
requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21
CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Proudly Made in the USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!
or Call Us:
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
Have Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk
you through what supplements will help you and which ones you really
don’t need. It’s what we do!
LifeSource Vitamins: Since 1992
None of the above statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As
always, consult your physician before taking any and all supplements.
LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may vary.
All the information contained throughout this website is based upon the
opinion of the founder of LifeSource Vitamins Bruce Brightman, and the
entire team at LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies
have been ongoing on since 1992. Other articles and information are based
on the opinions of the authors, who retains the copyright as marked on the
article. The information on this site is not intended to replace your
health care professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing
your own studying and research and taking your health care into your own
hands is always best, especially in partnership with your health care
professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any
medical conditions, always consult your health care professional before
taking supplements based on the information on this site.