COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Cough with mucus
Shortness of breath
- Changes in mental status
- · Long term exposure to air pollution, chemical fumes, and dust
A diet that includes fruit, fish, and dairy products and avoids processed
foods, red meat and sweets can improve COPD symptoms and lead to better
It is important to maintain adequate protein, which is around 80 to 90
Small, frequent meals work best.
Foods to Avoid
Dairy products can increase mucus formation for some COPD patients, so eat
them with caution.
Avoiding foods that trigger food sensitivities can be helpful for some
people with COPD.
Prescription for Natural Cures
by James F. Balch and Mark Stengler
Super Prescription # 1
– LifeSource Product - Take 600 mg to 2,000 mg daily on an empty stomach. NAC (N-acetylcysteine)
thins mucus, which reduces coughing.
Super Prescription # 2
Ultra Amino Acids
– LifeSource Product - Take as directed on label to support muscle and lung health.
Super Prescription # 3
– LifeSource Product - Take 250 to 500 mg twice daily on an empty stomach. This serves as a super
antioxidant, protecting the cells of the lungs.
Super Prescription # 4
– LifeSource Product - Take 250 mg twice daily. Helps to prevent spasm of the airways.
Super Prescription # 5
Essential Fatty Acids
– LifeSource Product - Take a combination of essential fatty acids to get 1,200 mg of ALA, 700 mg
of EPA, 340 mg of DHA and 760 mg of GLA. This combo improved exercise
tolerance in those with COPD.
Super Prescription # 6
– LifeSource Product - Take 2,000 mg twice daily on an empty stomach to improve exercise
Super Prescription # 7 Protcolytic enzymes - Take as directed on the label on an empty stomach. They help reduce mucus
– LifeSource Product - Take 300 to 600 mg twice daily. It has antimicrobial effects.
– LifeSource Product - Take 5,000 IU daily with a meal. Supports respiratory immunity.
Have Questions on this
or any other product or health issue for you or a loved one? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us,
we will walk you through what supplements will help you and which ones you
really don’t need. It’s what we do! Toll-Free:
LifeSource Vitamins, from the nutrients we choose, to the way we run our business,
we answer to God in all we do and have since 1992!
Every LifeSource Vitamins product
exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal
Regulation (21 CFR, part 111) Current Good
Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Proudly Made in the USA, with ALL USA Ingredients!
or Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on
Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by God!
Vitamins: Since 1992
*Disclaimer: None of the above
statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your
physician before taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins.
Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: All the
information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the
founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at
LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing
since 1992. Other articles and information are based on the opinions of
the authors, who retain the copyright as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own
studying and research and taking your health care into your own hands is always
best, especially in partnership with your health care professional. If you
are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical conditions,
always consult your health care professional before taking supplements based on
the information on this site.