Clear Fiber Powder
5 oz. - 35 servings
- No Grit
- No Flavor
- No Thickening
Clear Fiber mixes easily – Does not affect taste!
- Clear Fiber is a soluble dietary fiber made from partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG).
- PHGG is recognized as GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) for use as a food or beverage ingredient.
- Tasteless and odorless, can be added or blended with practically any other foods
- Clear Fiber dissolves completely in liquid and does not thicken or turn to gel.
- Clear Fiber dissolves clear and mixes easily into foods and drinks both hot and cold without affecting taste, texture or thickness.
- Clear Fiber is the same raw material as the patented Sun Fiber™.
- Clear Fiber is 100% natural.
- No gritty taste, Pleasant to use!
Americans fall short on fiber intake
The average American consumes less than 1/3 the recommended dietary fiber intake. The American Dietetic Association and the American Cancer Society recommend 25-35 grams of total dietary fiber per day, which is more than double what the average American gets. Even for those individuals with a healthy diet, there are some days when it might be difficult to meet the recommended amount. Soluble fiber found in beans and fruits have many health benefits. Studies show soluble fiber helps support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels as well as normal, healthy blood sugar levels.* ClearFiber® provides 3 grams of soluble fiber per serving and is a convenient way to ensure you meet your daily intake for dietary fiber. ClearFiber™ uses the patented SunFiber® derived from partially hydrolyzed guar gum. SunFiber® has been used in numerous clinical studies demonstrating its many health benefits.*
PHGG supports intestinal and immune health
- Human clinical studies on Sun Fiber™ have verified the efficacy of partially hydrolyzed guar gum and its health benefits.
- Studies show partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG) is helpful in normal bowel regulation.*
- Studies have shown that partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG), may support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.*
- PHGG has a prebiotic effect that helps to improve the microflora in the digestive system. Improving microflora may help support intestinal and immune health.*
Why is fiber so important to your health?
Fiber absorbs large amounts of water in the bowels, and this makes stools softer and easier to pass. Anyone starting a higher-fiber diet will notice the difference in stool bulk and in almost all cases, increasing fiber in the diet will relieve constipation within hours or days. Because stools are easier to pass, less straining is necessary, and this can help relieve hemorrhoids. *
By improving the solidity and bulk of solid waste it also helps to keep those who are aging more regular, less constipated. The result, supported by many studies, is (among other benefits) a reduction in the odds of colon cancer.*
Insoluble fiber, so-called because it doesn't dissolve readily in water, can be found in nuts, wheat bran, whole grains and many vegetables. But there's another kind called, not surprisingly, soluble fiber. As the name suggests it does dissolve readily in water. It, too, has benefits.
The soluble variety is found in citrus fruit like oranges and lemons, apples, beans, oats and barley grain. Among its other virtues, studies strongly suggest that some soluble fibers (beta glucan) can help reduce cholesterol.
Getting enough fiber in the diet can lower the risk of developing certain health conditions:
- Heart disease. Evidence is now growing to support the notion that foods containing soluble fiber can have a positive influence on cholesterol, triglycerides, and other particles in the blood that affect the development of heart disease. Some fruits and vegetables (such as citrus fruits and carrots) have been shown to have the same effect. Soluble fiber is made up of polysaccharides (carbohydrates that contain three or more molecules of simple carbohydrates), and it does dissolve in water. (such as oats, rye barley, and beans)*
- Gallstones and kidney stones. Rapid digestion leads to a rapid release of glucose (sugar) into the bloodstream. To cope with this, the body has to release large amounts of insulin into the bloodstream, and this can make a person more likely to develop gallstones and kidney stones (in addition to diabetes and high cholesterol). Additional fiber in the diet will slow digestion and lessen the effects of insulin.*
Adequate fiber intake aids in weight loss!
Populations that eat greater amounts of fiber-rich foods are generally healthier. While all of the reasons for this are not known, it may be because the fiber-rich foods themselves are healthier. Perhaps fiber's greatest value, however, is in helping to keep us slim. *
Fiber makes us feel full sooner and stays in our stomach longer than other substances we eat, slowing down our rate of digestion and keeping us feeling full longer. Due to its greater fiber content, a single serving of whole grain bread can be more filling than two servings of white bread. Fiber also moves fat through our digestive system faster so that less of it is absorbed. Fiber-rich foods also have a low glycemic index, which means they deliver a slow and steady supply of sugar to your blood, which helps control appetite, according to the Harvard School for Public Health.*
But, as with every other aspect of diet, it's best to have everything in the proper proportion. What is that, in the case of fiber? The recommended consumption for the average adult over 50 years of age is 21g for women and 30g for men. For those under 50 the amounts are 25g for women, 38g for men. Of course, that's only an average (for men about 170lbs, women around 120lbs). You'll want to consult a physician to find out the needed amounts for your weight. There are those rare individuals who are sensitive to certain foods and they will need to seek out sources that suit their particular circumstances.*
High-fiber foods are good for your health. But adding too much fiber too quickly can promote intestinal gas, abdominal bloating and cramping. Increase fiber in your diet gradually over a period of a few weeks. This allows the natural bacteria in your digestive system to adjust to the change. Also, drink plenty of water. Fiber works best when it absorbs water, making your stool soft and bulky.
LifeSource Vitamins - ClearFiber provides 3 grams of
soluble fiber per serving and is a convenient way to ensure you meet your daily
intake for dietary fiber. ClearFiber uses the patented SunFiber® derived from
partially hydrolyzed guar gum.*
Every LifeSource Vitamins product exceeds the
standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation
(21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
Proudly Made in the USA, with ALL USA
E-mail Us: info@LifesourceVitamins.com
Call Us: 800.567.8122
We Are Built on Compassion - Driven by Faith & Powered by
Questions? It can be overwhelming we know. Call us, we will walk you through what
supplements will help you and which ones you really don’t need. It’s
what we do!
*Disclaimer: None of the above statements
have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, consult your physician before
taking any and all supplements. LifeSource Vitamins. Individual results may
Disclaimer: All the
information contained throughout this website is based upon the opinion of the
founder of LifeSource Vitamins, Bruce Brightman, and the entire team at
LifeSource Vitamins whose relentless research and studies have been ongoing on
since 1992. Other articles and
information are based on the opinions of the authors, who retains the copyright
as marked on the article. The
information on this site is not intended to replace your health care
professional, but to enhance your relationship with them. Doing your own studying and research and
taking your health care into your own hands is always best, especially in
partnership with your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any medical
conditions, always consult your health care professional before taking
supplements based on the information on this site.